Random Football News

Jets released Bell. Apparently they tried to trade him but there were no takers. Full blown Tank for Trevor mode
He needs a great OL to follow behind. The Jets don't have it. I was never a fan of Bell's running style.

KC RB Anthony Sherman has been placed on the COVID19 list

Chandler Jones is out for the season with a torn bicep.

Colts announced all the positives came back negative. So false positives.

I am seeing a lot of negative media toward Lamar Jackson for his passing skills this year. Man it does not take long before the media turns on you. Front page article on ESPN says. Best duel threat? More like one dimensional talking about him.
NFL is and will always be a week to week league of who they think is the best and who they want to trash. Team wins big game? Superbowl bound. Lose the next week to lesser team, they are going nowhere. They were ready to run Rodgers out of the league the last two years, now he is the goat because he torched 3 out of 4 bad defenses. They should let things ride and then comment on it after the fact, but its like they need a story every week and they have short term memory. If Jackson comes out this week and lights it up, then all is forgiven.

I am seeing a lot of negative media toward Lamar Jackson for his passing skills this year. Man it does not take long before the media turns on you. Front page article on ESPN says. Best duel threat? More like one dimensional talking about him.
NFL is and will always be a week to week league of who they think is the best and who they want to trash. Team wins big game? Superbowl bound. Lose the next week to lesser team, they are going nowhere. They were ready to run Rodgers out of the league the last two years, now he is the goat because he torched 3 out of 4 bad defenses. They should let things ride and then comment on it after the fact, but its like they need a story every week and they have short term memory. If Jackson comes out this week and lights it up, then all is forgiven.

Facts are facts.
For 2020 thru 5 games LJackson's accuracy is down, yds are down, fumbles are up, passing TDs are down, rushing yds is down and rushing TDs is down. Seems to me the media is simply reporting the way it is.

Facts are facts.
For 2020 thru 5 games LJackson's accuracy is down, yds are down, fumbles are up, passing TDs are down, rushing yds is down and rushing TDs is down. Seems to me the media is simply reporting the way it is.
Thats not what I mean. Reporting is one thing, they are basically rewriting him. Players go up and down in their careers. You are not always up. You cannot go from QB that is changing the way the game is played to all of the sudden
you are one dimensional has been. The problem is not reporting his struggles, the problem is building him up as if he is sent from the football Gods to change how we know the NFL. Just looks like knee jerk reporting.

Back