Random Football News

Someone get on to Commissioner Gordon. Right now, the signal needs to go up!
Hard to believe Brady has been playing for 5 seasons since Manning retired. I suppose it helps his clicks to keep talking about the GOAT but this take seems silly. I have seen Brady drop that type of pass into Gronk a million times. There is no way he was throwing that lollipop to Evans. You can see Brady look at Gronk after Evans breaks his route and he perfectly placed it in between 3 defenders. I agree with Aikman, probably one of his best throws of the season.

no worries robin got it...Brady is safe

Last edited:
Wow, he won NFC player of the month over Wilson?
15 TDs to 1 pick. I think Wilson's 3 picks vs the Cards dropped him just below. I do love the way Wilson is playing though but Brady has been better the last few games.

15 TDs to 1 pick. I think Wilson's 3 picks vs the Cards dropped him just below. I do love the way Wilson is playing though but Brady has been better the last few games.
No I am just surprised they would put anyone over their darling of the league Wilson. I watched an analyst go through each of his picks to say how all of them were not his fault. lol

A number of Covid stories across the league today. A Charger has tested positive, The Giants have an issue, an O Lineman has tested positive. Two Giants coaches have been sent home.

One of the Bucs staff members has now tested positive as well. They play the Giants on Monday night who have their own issues.

Back