Random Football News

Giant Octopodes

Reaction score
Those Texans and Falcons though! Not in the best shape to entice a top HC

Out of curiosity where did you get this info from? I'd love to see the breakdown for the rest of the league as well, and especially how the Patriots stack up vs league average, am happy to compile that data as long as I know a good source from which to do so

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Out of curiosity where did you get this info from? I'd love to see the breakdown for the rest of the league as well, and especially how the Patriots stack up vs league average, am happy to compile that data as long as I know a good source from which to do so
Chev is amazing at providing info from his sites that he has. Info that literally I cannot find anywhere else. Good question though, would like to see this broke down by team.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score

Inspector_50

Reaction score

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score

SkiptoMyLou

Six Time Super Bowl Champions!
Reaction score
Not sure who was dumber or more naïve. The owner for making a statement like that or the player thinking the owner was actually going to do it.

Most likely the owner as he has more to lose. Watson is fairly young, he could have a lot of suitors and this is the perfect excuse to bolt out of town.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Could you imagine the Colts making a play for Watson? I believe they will have the cap space.
Not that the Texans would trade him within the division, but he’s be great there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SkiptoMyLou

Six Time Super Bowl Champions!
Reaction score
Could you imagine the Colts making a play for Watson? I believe they will have the cap space.
Not that the Texans would trade him within the division, but he’s be great there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If Caseiro trades him within the division he deserves all the shitty years the Texans will have after that trade.

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
Not sure who was dumber or more naïve. The owner for making a statement like that or the player thinking the owner was actually going to do it.
Well, his daddy sold his business to Enron...so, you know that he was able to bamboozle a lot of people in the past at least once. :coffee:

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Colts DC Matt Eberflus is expected to interview with the Chargers & Jets. He reportedly turned down an opportunity to interview with Houston.