Random Football News

NFL.com ranks all starting QBs for the 2020 season. Cam comes in at 32. Yuck.

Tom defies all logic, He rushed for 3 yds all season and scored 4 TDs. :banana:

I'm calling it. Mahomes is a busted flush. Yes he has talent, but mentally he crumbled last Sunday and that was the real Mahomes we saw. It sounds brutal, but a person shows himself in situations like last Sunday and Mahomes could not deal with the pressure.

i think he's ok mentally. what would concern me more is him not taking what the defense gives him...still. he is self aware and has mentioned a need to do that. that said, reid's love hate relationship with the run game was in hate mode, which helps no one offensively.

Kermit needs a oline...that's what it said to me.

He did that O-line no favors. Right after halftime he started attacking the soft zones underneath with Kelce then somehow forgot all about it and went right back to looking for big plays when they couldn't score in the red zone. Also Reid didn't call a single screen, and they all but abandoned the run. What it shows is that they got a little too arrogant and refused to make adjustments, and that made Mahomes look mortal.

every qb but brady has a bazillion flaws and never does anything well enough to praise them. we get it.

new england patriots times GIF

Back