Random Football News

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
i think he's ok mentally. what would concern me more is him not taking what the defense gives him...still. he is self aware and has mentioned a need to do that. that said, reid's love hate relationship with the run game was in hate mode, which helps no one offensively.
Kermit should be questioned about his gf...but, not necessarily football related. :coffee:

TB12 should also do the same eval...

BradyGirl

Reaction score
Yeah I heard that too, and some teams do this. Steelers used to do this against the Pats, we are not changing how we play, what we do works dammit and that is what we are going to do.
Luckily for us, the Steelers were stubborn! I'm sure Brady and Belichick just shook their heads every time they played Pittsburgh, and were glad they continued doing what they do! :cool:

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
When he was playing in college, he burned the Griz for way over 200 yards...he was very underrated.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Sad about vjax. i seem to recall he had issues with alcohol early in his career. this situation, from what i read, suggests some sort of mental or addiction struggle.

good news for the 5 y.o. girl in a coma due to britt reid.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
Sad about vjax. i seem to recall he had issues with alcohol early in his career. this situation, from what i read, suggests some sort of mental or addiction struggle.
addiction

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
addiction

I figured something like that. Very sad. I see his family mentioned CTE & the usually means they will attempt to sue the NFL.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
addiction

Sounds like a Leaving Las Vegas kind of thing (without Elizabeth Shue, of course).