Random Football News

I think Howie Roseman is way over his skies as a GM.
Honestly, watching them crash and burn has been delightful. They were insufferable after that SB win and how they were the next dynasty.

Check this list out. Qb's drafted in the 1st round between 2009-2016. Not a single one with their original team or out of the league completely.

Goff,
Wentz
Lynch
Winston
Mariota
Luck
RGIII
Tannehill
Weeden
Newton
Locker
Gabbert
Ponder
Bradford
Tebow
Stafford
Sanchez
Freeman.
Luck...would still be there if he was in caveman mode. He LUCKed out though. :coffee:

It is.

I don't know exactly what it means yet, but I plan to look it up.
fun·gi·ble
/ˈfənjəbəl/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
LAW
  1. (of goods contracted for without an individual specimen being specified) able to replace or be replaced by another identical item; mutually interchangeable.
    "it is by no means the world's only fungible commodity"

Brees doesnt want to retire before Brady. There is a passing yard record on the line.

Adjustments? We aint’ got no adjustments. We don’t need no adjustments. I don’t have to show you any stinkin’ adjustments.

Don Shula coached six times in the Super Bowl, once with the Baltimore Colts and five times with the Miami Dolphins.

Apparently Don figured that once he got the team to the Super Bowl, that was when the coaching stopped. Well, at least in terms of half-time adjustments.

In six Super Bowls, Don Shula teams were shut out in the second half four times. And in the other two games, his teams scored once in the second half. In one game it was a touchdown, in the other game it was a field goal.

Don Shula is in the Pro Football Hall Of Fame, but in my opinion, he demonstrated that he was best suited to coaching the Hall Of Fame exhibition game.

Last edited:
Yeah, that kinda pisses me off. Dude comes to his camp looking to learn something then acts like he's somebody. He hasn't and never will achieve 1/16th of what Newton has in his career and he's going to act like that just to try to impress some of his friends who will also be nobodies.

Back