Random Football News

Inspector_50

Reaction score
He could do nothing else in his career, and he'd still be loved in NE. That's one of the most clutch plays ever in a Super Bowl.
I have watched that play like a million times, and I still watch what he had to do, there was zero room for a miss, he had to be at that spot at the exact time or its a score. It still blows me away. The emotional turn I did in my living room almost put me in the hospital and my neighbors to call the police.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Man did miami benefit from the eagles wanting to trade down, because they are looking to get a wideout and not in the QB sweepstakes.

johnlocke

Reaction score

With the introduction of the 17th regular season game, the Chicago Bears ended the 16-game era as the only franchise without a quarterback throwing for over 4000 yards in a season​

renderTimingPixel.png

The Eagles would have been the another one, but they narrowed escaped this feat with Carson Wentz in 2019 throwing for 4039 yards.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score

The jist...
1. Trevor Lawrence - Jags
2. Zach Wilson - Jete
3. Justin Fields - 49ers
4. Falcons - no mention
5. Bengals - Penei Sewell
6. Dolphins - receiver (Pitts, DSmith, Waddle, Chase)
7. Lions
Any team that doesn't have a top 10 QB should consider trading for JimmyG.
But isn't it funny that 15-20 teams want JG when the team that has him doesn't want him?
Shanahan's system is very QB friendly whether it's an RG3 or a Matt Ryan -->he can make any QB look great. Shanahan must feel like he's taken JG as far as he can and it's not far enough. 48% of games played by JG isn't working for Shanahan.
They expect the 49ers to trade JG and they expect the Pats to make a strong push for JimmyG.

Shanahan picks Justin Fields at 3.

They love the Dolphins' trade moving back 3 spots while picking up a first round pick and still getting one of the 3 blue chip players in this draft --> Sewell, Pitts, Chase (or DSmith, Waddle).
They generally think the Dolphins in the last 2 years under Flores/Grier have done the best job with personnel in the league.

*Both Devonta Smith and Jalen Waddle have said flat out that Mac Jones is a better QB than Tua. PFF thinks it's telling about how Tua's team mates feel about him.
================================================

Looks to me like the Lions at 7 would be a great place to trade up to if the Pats want Trey Lance, otherwise stand pat at 15 and take Mac Jones if he's still there and if they like him.

Last edited:

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
The jist...
1. Trevor Lawrence - Jags
2. Zach Wilson - Jete
3. Justin Fields - 49ers
4. Falcons - no mention
5. Bengals - Penei Sewell
6. Dolphins - receiver (Pitts, DSmith, Waddle, Chase)
7. Lions
Any team that doesn't have a top 10 QB should consider trading for JimmyG.
But isn't it funny that 15-20 teams want JG when the team that has him doesn't want him?
Shanahan's system is very QB friendly whether it's an RG3 or a Matt Ryan -->he can make any QB look great. Shanahan must feel like he's taken JG as far as he can and it's not far enough. 48% of games played by JG isn't working for Shanahan.
They expect the 49ers to trade JG and they expect the Pats to make a strong push for JimmyG.

Shanahan picks Justin Fields at 3.

They love the Dolphins' trade moving back 3 spots while picking up a first round pick and still getting one of the 3 blue chip players in this draft --> Sewell, Pitts, Chase (or DSmith, Waddle).
They generally think the Dolphins in the last 2 years under Flores/Grier have done the best job with personnel in the league.

*Both Devonta Smith and Jalen Waddle have said flat out that Mac Jones is a better QB than Tua. PFF thinks it's telling about how Tua's team mates feel about him.
================================================

Looks to me like the Lions at 7 would be a great place to trade up to if the Pats want Trey Lance, otherwise stand pat at 15 and take Mac Jones if he's still there and if they like him.
I adjust the playback speed to 1.5...you can still grasp what they're saying and it saves a lot of time.

johnlocke

Reaction score

Adam Schefter

NFL commissioner Roger Goodell said the league’s plan is to welcome back fans in 2021. "We want to see every one of our fans back," Goodell said. "We expect to have full stadiums in the coming season."|

87834299_190653662347669_133413873330946048_o.jpg

chevss454

Reaction score
According to a report by NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero, the NFL informed its clubs on Tuesday that they will be able to begin the first phase of their offseason workout programs on April 19.

A very positive sign!

chevss454

Reaction score
Awe, my man, KThompkins is in the news for the wrong reasons

SkiptoMyLou

Six Time Super Bowl Champions!
Reaction score
With the Panthers potentially out of the picture for a QB in the draft they can be suitors for a trade or one less threat to take a QB. Not terrible.

They also got Darnold cheap, so it could be worse for them.

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Awe, my man, KThompkins is in the news for the wrong reasons

Trouble just seems to keep finding some people. He’s was arrested several times ether at UC or before. Can’t really remember but this isn’t his first run in with the law by any means.