Random Football News

They would give the Packers Stafford and anything else they want. They wanted Rodgers back then before they got Stafford.

I also think the Packers are steamed and will not trade him but make him sit.

I would also bet Denver to give the Packers the moon.

How epic if he left Brady's conference and joined Mahomes division. LOL LOL

Wilson wanted out. Watson wanted out. Nothing happened, because they lacked the leverage to make anything happen, so ultimately they got over it. Rodgers wants out, but I fail to see any compelling reason why this would be any different than those two. Is he threatening to retire if he doesn't get traded? It could be credible coming from him, but lacking that I don't think there's anything to see here, and the reports I see are highly variable, with claims ranging from 'he can't agree with them on contract terms and has been unhappy at times' to 'he does not want to play for them this upcoming season under any circumstances'. I predict as of Jan 1st 2022 Rodgers will still be on the Packers.

Rodgers FU to packers. He wants nothing to do with them . He just released a list of prefered teams . 49ers , Denver & Raiders. They have no leverage he can easily retire. They will get nothing in return

Two weeks ago I posted about GB's reluctance to extend Rodgers and that it would lead to discord. Looks like Rodgers is fed up with their front office which initially told him they'd trade him this off season and then backed off of that. Inept.
It's pretty serious when Rodgers tells his GB team mates that he won't be coming back.

The Packers are the big losers for mismanaging relations with Rodgers

View: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1388164759573483520

Rodgers FU to packers. He wants nothing to do with them . He just released a list of prefered teams . 49ers , Denver & Raiders. They have no leverage he can easily retire. They get nothing in return
If I am the Packers, I force him to retire then. No way I am trading him. He can make his lists all he wants. He is under contract. Same as Wilson. Same as Watson.

If I am the Packers, I force him to retire then. No way I am trading him. He can make his lists all he wants. He is under contract. Same as Wilson. Same as Watson.

How do the Packers force him to retire?

Back