Random Football News

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I think Denver will sell the Crown Jewels to get Rodgers. They’re a bit mad out there.
Maybe, but GB still holds some cards here, Rodgers does not have a no trade clause, so they could send him wherever and he could not do much about it. I mean to me, Rodgers would be going to a worse situation'
than he was in on about 25 teams in the NFL, so not sure he is going to be happy about it.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
it's a dig...absolutely. just not at all appropos of anything.he's happy now, his team just won the sb. it's a bad look to act so publicly bitter still. i'm not butthurt one iota. i'm disappointed he is still so petty.🤷‍♀️
He is not the one being butthurt here. He might be telling the truth, I am sure he talks to Edelman, but Brady does not seem to be the bitter one here at all. Brady could say, he ate a sandwich and pats fans would take it as a dig.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
He is not the one being butthurt here. He might be telling the truth, I am sure he talks to Edelman, but Brady does not seem to be the bitter one here at all. Brady could say, he ate a sandwich and pats fans would take it as a dig.
he IS 100% being butthurt. it's a completely unneccessary non sequitur type comment. if you don't see that, you have the right to your opinion.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
he IS 100% being butthurt. it's a completely unneccessary non sequitur type comment. if you don't see that, you have the right to your opinion.
He made a joke and a slight one at that and everyone knows it except for some pats fans who are still upset. Every place that posted this said it was a joke, he was more teasing edelman than anything else. Maybe its time for Pats fans to lighten up a bit and move on, because Brady obviously has.

Roberto71

Reaction score
Inspector, it is possible you know, and I know you don't want to hear this, that Brady can be a bit of a twat at times.

He's only human, same as all of us.

HSanders

Reaction score
He made a joke and a slight one at that and everyone knows it except for some pats fans who are still upset. Every place that posted this said it was a joke, he was more teasing edelman than anything else. Maybe its time for Pats fans to lighten up a bit and move on, because Brady obviously has.

time for US to move on? ok...🤣

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Inspector, it is possible you know, and I know you don't want to hear this, that Brady can be a bit of a twat at times.

He's only human, same as all of us.
It was a joke that poked at edelman not the pats. Dont you think its odd that everyone saw this as a joke except for a few pats fans? He was teasing Edelman. Read it, or hell watch it when he said it, he was poking at edelman. I know you guys want so hard for Brady to hate the pats so you can be ok with him being gone, but he doesnt and has only said wonderful things about this team and its coaches. He made a little joke poking at edelman and you guys want to turn it into some horrible thing.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
time for US to move on? ok...🤣
Yeah, the fact that you think from him making a joke to edelman that it was some dark seeded trash spew at his old team is pretty damn silly. I mean even the biggest Brady attackers who would love nothing more than Brady to take a shot at his old team for media purposes said it was a joke....so yeah, maybe its time stop trying to make Brady the the bad guy after everything he says because you take it as a slight.

Roberto71

Reaction score
It was a joke that poked at edelman not the pats. Dont you think its odd that everyone saw this as a joke except for a few pats fans? He was teasing Edelman. Read it, or hell watch it when he said it, he was poking at edelman. I know you guys want so hard for Brady to hate the pats so you can be ok with him being gone, but he doesnt and has only said wonderful things about this team and its coaches. He made a little joke poking at edelman and you guys want to turn it into some horrible thing.
You're missing the point, it's not what he said, it was the fact he's not a funny guy! And he's desperately trying to crack jokes now and appear funny. Tom! You're a great ball player, leave the jokes to Kevin Hart and co!

Inspector_50

Reaction score
You're missing the point, it's not what he said, it was the fact he's not a funny guy! And he's desperately trying to crack jokes now and appear funny. Tom! You're a great ball player, leave the jokes to Kevin Hart and co!
What??? LOL, ok I give up, so now you are bashing him because he tried to make a joke. I'm done. Wow. Hsanders thinks he was slamming the team and you think he is not a good joke teller. Do you not like the way he wears his pants either. :LOL: Do you know how many dad stupid jokes that man has said and nobody freaked out?

Roberto71

Reaction score
What??? LOL, ok I give up, so now you are bashing him because he tried to make a joke. I'm done. Wow. Hsanders thinks he was slamming the team and you think he is not a good joke teller. Do you not like the way he wears his pants either. :LOL: Do you know how many dad stupid jokes that man has said and nobody freaked out?
Let's be frank, you're the other side of the coin and you fail to have any objectivity when it comes to Tommy Boy.

Even when it was revealed he had helped himself to government support money for Covid and bought himself a boat! You wouldn't hear a bad word said about him!!!

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Let's be frank, you're the other side of the coin and you fail to have any objectivity when it comes to Tommy Boy.

Even when it was revealed he had helped himself to government support money for Covid and bought himself a boat! You wouldn't hear a bad word said about him!!!
So now you deflect off. LOL, yep thats where I saw this. Next time actually watch the video before you run in to agree with hsanders and then realize it was a freaking joke when you watch it, so you dont have to change the entire subject.
At the end of the day I do not give two shits what football players do with their money and neither do you. So stop the BS. Brady made a joke someone got butt hurt about it and you came to agree until you saw it and then deflected it away because you obviously knew it was a joke. You should have stuck with oh it was because Brady is not a good joke teller. lol So that right there is the frank statement.

HSanders

Reaction score
Yeah, the fact that you think from him making a joke to edelman that it was some dark seeded trash spew at his old team is pretty damn silly. I mean even the biggest Brady attackers who would love nothing more than Brady to take a shot at his old team for media purposes said it was a joke....so yeah, maybe its time stop trying to make Brady the the bad guy after everything he says because you take it as a slight.
i'm not trying to do anything. this is how it comes off. and i'm not at all bitter, etc. i'm also not defensive of everything some former pats player says either.🤷‍♀️

Roberto71

Reaction score
So now you deflect off. LOL, yep thats where I saw this. Next time actually watch the video before you run in to agree with hsanders and then realize it was a freaking joke when you watch it, so you dont have to change the entire subject.
I did watch it! I saw it on Twitter this afternoon. He, Hart, Wahlberg, Jules, Neon etc. It just wasn't funny. Sorry for not splitting my sides at Tom's hilarious quip!!!!! :LOL:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I did watch it! I saw it on Twitter this afternoon. He, Hart, Wahlberg, Jules, Neon etc. It just wasn't funny. Sorry for not splitting my sides at Tom's hilarious quip!!!!! :LOL:
I was not talking about if it was funny or not, I was talking about it being some slam on the patriots which it wasnt, which was what I was discussing with hsanders when you got here. You started arguing me on something I did not say of how funny it was or was not, that was your take on it. I just said it was a joke, that was it. The discussion was if it was a dig at the pats or a joke dig at edelman, not how funny roberto thought it was.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score

NOTHING negative can be said about St. Thomas, according to Midgar/I50.

NOTHING!

Of course it’s a petty dig. Brady can’t even bring himself to say “Patriots”.
He’s as butthurt as they come these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HSanders

Reaction score
IF this is true...
:sad95::sad95::sad95::sad95: