Random Football News

Brady did a number on Wilson's and Rodger's psyche in his first NFC season. LOL

Yeah, I heard about that yesterday.
A good guy/bad guy PR war is being fought in GB. In this case I'm certain Rodgers is disappointed this situation became public. In truth, neither side should have spilled any beans.
Once things go public, heels get dug in further. Take some time off and quit talking about it. If this escalates the Packers and their fans will be the big losers, even though the Packers have leverage. Rodgers has options of his own that don't involve the team.

That the Packers had the worst draft of the league won't help matters much. Maybe Rodgers is on to something that Gute should be fired. Idk.

That the Packers had the worst draft of the league won't help matters much. Maybe Rodgers is on to something that Gute should be fired. Idk.

Seems like they agree with many of us. The Patriots had their best draft in years. Lets see how they actually pan out

r/nfl
Silver

With The New York Jets Drafting Hamsah Nasirildeen With Pick 186; The Bryce Brown Trade Tree Is Finally Over After 7 Years.
For those of you who may vaguely remember former Eagles, Bills and Seahawks running back, Bryce Brown, you may remember that he was traded to the Bills on May 10th, 2014. This trade spurred a tree consisting of all 32 NFL teams and 328 draft picks/players over 7 years. Yes, really. All of these picks are connected and flipped for one another. I did not include players getting traded later on in their careers. (IE Carson Wentz to the Colts) As far as I know this is the largest trade tree of its kind. Here are those picks. Enjoy the chaos.

r/nfl
Silver

With The New York Jets Drafting Hamsah Nasirildeen With Pick 186; The Bryce Brown Trade Tree Is Finally Over After 7 Years.
For those of you who may vaguely remember former Eagles, Bills and Seahawks running back, Bryce Brown, you may remember that he was traded to the Bills on May 10th, 2014. This trade spurred a tree consisting of all 32 NFL teams and 328 draft picks/players over 7 years. Yes, really. All of these picks are connected and flipped for one another. I did not include players getting traded later on in their careers. (IE Carson Wentz to the Colts) As far as I know this is the largest trade tree of its kind. Here are those picks. Enjoy the chaos.
Link?

I do love the pretzels the media twist themselves into to excuse Rodgers and his tantrums. This from Peter King's FMIA today.

But remember this about Rodgers: He’s principled. He’s different. If he feels like he’s been wronged, he could stay away regardless of any external pressure, and losing his scheduled $22-million compensation this year wouldn’t bother him nearly enough to change his mind.

What a load of absolute twaddle.

Last edited:
I do love the pretzels the media twist themselves not to appease Rodgers. This from Peter King's FMIA today.

What a lot of absolute twaddle.
Good heavens. Rodgers is truly insufferable. Like anyone cares if he decides to stay away and lose $22 million. GB already has his replacement in place. I can't understand for the life of me why the media loves this guy's selfish/diva act so much. I feel like any other QB that pulled this would be raked over the coals. Heck, they were criticizing Watson for opening his mouth a couple of months and he truly is in the midst of a dumpster fire. But for some reason, no matter how childish or passive aggressive Rodgers is, they always take his side. Truly baffling. Even the GB fans have turned on him if you read their forums.

Back