Random Football News

Mazz22

Age 43 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
Well I mean I do not really disagree as much as I am not as high on what is denver as you. I just don't think he would get better going to a worse team.
Denver is a really good, young team with a defensive minded HC. It would be scary to think of them with Rodgers but as always with him you have to take into account if he will get along with everyone. They would instantly become the second best team in the AFC behind the Chiefs with Rodgers on board. Now whether it all meshes, who knows. He is just too unpredictable and I think he is getting more ornery as he has aged.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Denver is a really good, young team with a defensive minded HC. It would be scary to think of them with Rodgers but as always with him you have to take into account if he will get along with everyone. They would instantly become the second best team in the AFC behind the Chiefs with Rodgers on board. Now whether it all meshes, who knows. He is just too unpredictable and I think he is getting more ornery as he has aged.
Yeah I could be wrong, I don't really follow denver much anymore just remember their defense was not great shakes last year but sometimes bad offense can cause that. If I was GB and I was forced to trade him, he would get sent to some crap team if I could, I would not sure give him his way on where he wants to go, they are screwed either way, because of his cap hit regardless if he plays or not or is traded. I can't think of many teams though that didnt either get a QB in the draft or already have one. If would have to be a team that was a QB away, but they would have to have a ton of cap room too and also things to trade. hey you can send him to houston....that would be a story. Looking at Denvers D last year, they were bottom half in almost every category. Teams were rushing for 130 yards per game on them. Seems like that would drive him crazy. Now Miami on the other hand...that would scare me a bit.

Gumpboy45

Reaction score
Yeah I could be wrong, I don't really follow denver much anymore just remember their defense was not great shakes last year but sometimes bad offense can cause that. If I was GB and I was forced to trade him, he would get sent to some crap team if I could, I would not sure give him his way on where he wants to go, they are screwed either way, because of his cap hit regardless if he plays or not or is traded. I can't think of many teams though that didnt either get a QB in the draft or already have one. If would have to be a team that was a QB away, but they would have to have a ton of cap room too and also things to trade. hey you can send him to houston....that would be a story. Looking at Denvers D last year, they were bottom half in almost every category. Teams were rushing for 130 yards per game on them. Seems like that would drive him crazy. Now Miami on the other hand...that would scare me a bit.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Oh good we were having a good conversation and someone had to come in and spoil it. How about you just respond to the post and if you disagree with what I said, you say why, Thanks.,

SkiptoMyLou

Six Time Super Bowl Champions!
Reaction score
Well I mean I do not really disagree as much as I am not as high on what is denver as you. I just don't think he would get better going to a worse team. They would be more competitive obviously but not sure it would put them over the top.

So basically you're disagreeing about disagreeing. I mean, I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
LOL.
130d61b871051f5e81b5bdfa3f358abd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score

foobahl

Reaction score
I'm torn. I understand his frustration, but I don't like the tone of his message. He knew what he was signing up for...

"View: https://twitter.com/ck3thethrill/status/1401955628399136771?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
What a dick. He joined in 2017, before the Trump policy. His specialty is informational warfare. I agree that he should not be singled out and do not know why he was, but now I hope he has to serve, and learns what it means to go against the military powers that be. They can make your life miserable, should they choose. He was not drafted into this position, he chose it.

Mazz22

Reaction score
I do wonder if Rodgers will come back at all if he does sit this year. It is hard to start over in a new conference like Brady did. He is at 412 TDs so he is right there to try to challenge Brady if he can still keep playing but if he misses this season, it will be impossible I think.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
I do wonder if Rodgers will come back at all if he does sit this year. It is hard to start over in a new conference like Brady did. He is at 412 TDs so he is right there to try to challenge Brady if he can still keep playing but if he misses this season, it will be impossible I think.
Brady I think is at 606, so it would ake a few years of getting 40 td's if Brady quit today. I am not sure Rodgers plays that many more years.

Mazz22

Reaction score
Brady I think is at 606, so it would ake a few years of getting 40 td's if Brady quit today. I am not sure Rodgers plays that many more years.
Brady is at 581 for regular season only. I think it is a long shot either way but given Rodgers threw for 48 in LaFleur's system last year with supposed not enough weapons (LOL), I think he could have a shot. He would have to play probably 6 more years and Brady would need to be done at age 45. But if he misses this season, then it is off the table I think.

Mazz22

Reaction score
Maybe he is bluffing? I can't imagine him sitting the season. But then again if there was one player who would take a grudge that far, it is probably Rodgers. LOL

Last edited:

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Brady is at 581 for regular season only. I think it is a long shot either way but given Rodgers threw for 48 in LaFleur's system last year with supposed not enough weapons (LOL), I think he could have a shot. He would have to play probably 6 more years and Brady would need to be done at age 45. But if he misses this season, then it is off the table I think.
I do not think Rodgers has the heart to play 6 more seasons and I think he will not make it physically. He does not seem to love football like some others do.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Maybe he is bluffing? I can't imagine him sitting the season. But then again if there was one player who would take a grudge that far, it is probably Rodgers. LOL

He used to talk to you all the time, blabbermouth.