Random Football News

Roberto71

Reaction score
Another day, another member of the Chiefs facing prison. Frank Clarke is looking at three years after the cops found an Uzi in his car.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Another day, another member of the Chiefs facing prison. Frank Clarke is looking at three years after the cops found an Uzi in his car.
They think they can be a dynasty of stupid f***s?

Cheers

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score

He's been formally charged so...he will be on Goodell's radar now for the exempt list. Chances are good he won't be playing for a while.

Roberto71

Reaction score
Jesus H Christ. Now, it’s the turn of a Falcon. Mingo has been arrested for indecent sexual contact with a CHILD.

GOOD GOD.

Roberto71

Reaction score
Jesus H Christ. Now, it’s the turn of a Falcon. Mingo has been arrested for indecent sexual contact with a CHILD.

GOOD GOD.

Baerkevious Mingo has been now released by the Falcons. The child in question is a boy…….. Mingo allegedly took him and his teenage friend, another boy out for the day and one of the boys woke in his hotel room that night to find Mingo had climbed into bed with him and was pulling his underwear down. Horrendous.

sg14

Reaction score
So poor little Chris Simms had a tummy ache after working for the Patriots for a year. I guess this explains his absolute hard on for all things Patriots.

Chris Simms Suffered From ‘Stomach Pains’ After a Year of Working for Bill Belichick - Sportscasting | Pure Sports
Chris Simms shared an anecdote about Ernie Adams. He was delivering some information (on paper) to Ernie. Knocks on the door, Ernie flips over some paperwork on his desk, lowers the laptop screen then let's Simms hand him the paper.

Simms had no idea what EA was up to and he wasn't sharing.

Mazz22

Age 43 and STILL playing like a champ
Reaction score
Let's face it. He's going to the Broncos. I think it's highly probable now.
That would be awesome to see him and Mahomes in the same division. Not so great for us though. I really don't want him in the AFC.

Roberto71

Reaction score
That would be awesome to see him and Mahomes in the same division. Not so great for us though. I really don't want him in the AFC.

I really DO NOT want him at the Broncos. He would immediately make them contenders. I want him in the NFC, away from us.

johnlocke

Reaction score
I really DO NOT want him at the Broncos. He would immediately make them contenders. I want him in the NFC, away from us.

I would actually welcome the competition. I understand that teams that back into the playoffs can win it all but that's rare.

To be the best you must beat the best and build your iron around those achievements.