Random Football News

If true, Tua didn't last long in Miami. I'm hearing Tua may end up in Washington if he gets traded (Caserio doesn't want him). This may just be me but I checked the Dolphins roster before posting this tweet and sure enough, Tua wasn't listed on their roster.

If true, Tua didn't last long in Miami. I'm hearing Tua may end up in Washington if he gets traded (Caserio doesn't want him). This may just be me but I checked the Dolphins roster before posting this tweet and sure enough, Tua wasn't listed on their roster.

Mills might be his QB...he's not winning games, but, he doesn't have a lot of help either.

Our lil ol driven rookie QB is fighting his way up on guts and smarts. With better weapons his EPA/play would be much better (it takes 2, 1 to throw and 1 to catch).

total_grade_vs_epa_per_play_2021-1-1-1024x658.png

How the hell is Mahomes even on the list? He has been bad by his standards and the Chiefs are currently in last place in the AFC West.

Max Kellerman on his new show with Keyshawn and JWill is really good. It is more of a news show vs a debate show where they all yell each other. I have to say I really enjoy it and think Max is really good in the MC role.

Back