Random Football News

Did you see Brady with the Manning brothers on Monday night football? I thought it was funny/ entertaining,/ informative a bit. I tried to load the YouTube video the other day but for some reason it wouldn't take. Easily found on YouTube.
I am really enjoying Peyton post-retirement. I thought the show was excellent - funny and informative. Brady and the Manning brothers have a nice rapport together.

Did you see Brady with the Manning brothers on Monday night football? I thought it was funny/ entertaining,/ informative a bit. I tried to load the YouTube video the other day but for some reason it wouldn't take. Easily found on YouTube.

I read Jerry's article about it, especially the bit where Brady got called out for snubbing Jimmy G in a SB win bro-hug and he sort of swept it under the rug.

If most MNF matchups weren't so unappealing I think I would watch it more often. The Manning's are pretty entertaining in some of the videos I've watched.

Surprised no one posted about Pat Chung's charges from the other day. He's on probation for the coke charges, so this isn't a good look for him and jail time could be on the way.

Not sure how these guys have such issues like this and make it so hard on themselves with their millions, unless it's CTE.

Apparently CB Kyle Fuller is on the trading block. I haven't watched him in awhile, but he was a passable cover corner. Any thoughts?

Apparently CB Kyle Fuller is on the trading block. I haven't watched him in awhile, but he was a passable cover corner. Any thoughts?

All Pro in 2018 and played well in 2019 for the Bears. In 2020 he had only 8 passes defensed & 1 int which are way below his previous numbers.
He was released after the 2020 season in March, 2021. The Broncos picked him up for $9M/ and he's allowed the 2nd most 20 yd completions in the league with 7. He hasn't
started for them in 2 weeks despite Vic Fangio coaching him with the Bears and now the Broncos. Fangio is frustrated with his poor play.

That youth medium jersey was hilarious.

Surprised no one posted about Pat Chung's charges from the other day. He's on probation for the coke charges, so this isn't a good look for him and jail time could be on the way.

Not sure how these guys have such issues like this and make it so hard on themselves with their millions, unless it's CTE.
Chevs did - post number 13555 - page 678 of this thread :)

Back