Random Football News

A hissy fit as you call it, is called being a leader, I guess you guys are good when the QB just does dance moves on the sideline when the team plays like shit. Don't worry though, Bill is making excuses for bad play from the QB position at this point.
Everybody here knows when you shit all over bill and piss all over Cam, you're indirectly pimping your hero.
I wish I had a pimp that worked for me 24/7 and didn't charge me a dime. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

You know, the Bucs are 4-2. It's not too late to join the bandwagon. Seems you hate everything Pats now.
When did I say anything about hating the pats. Like one thing. I do not root for the Bucs, I just don't hate a player that helped my team win for a lot of years because he left like some of you. I dont hold any grudges to him. You can.

Last edited:
Don't tell him that since the Patriots went 10-1 last season, Tommy Boy is 6-6 as of Sunday last...

At least he's batting even.

But join us P71! And support our team, the Patriots. With our great QB, Cam Newton.
So the pats went 10-1 and brady went 6-6? You should read that again to yourself. ROFL I have always supported the Patriots. Supporting the patriots is not bowing to Cam because he wears the pats uniform. I root as hard as I can for them to win weekly, in spite of my feelings about Cam, you know, sorta how you did last year with the Qb then.

Last edited:
Everybody here knows when you shit all over bill and piss all over Cam, you're indirectly pimping your hero.
I wish I had a pimp that worked for me 24/7 and didn't charge me a dime. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim
lol. I didnt like Cam when he was at Carolina, I do not start liking a player because he came here. Sorry. That is some fans bag, not mine. You dislike who you want and I will dislike who I want. I love Belichick, would not trade him for the world, he is not good at drafting receivers...this has been said about 500 times. I have never said anything negative about Bill other then that. I dont even question calls he makes on the field, others do...maybe they hate him I guess.

So seems Raiders going through the covid turn now, they basically sent the entire Oline home, so NFL decided to...move the game up? Ok, dont get it.

Dez is now a member of the Ravens practice squad. They are working hard for receivers down there in Baltimore.

Last edited:
Back