Random Football News

Agree,
But just looking back....meh nevermind, I won't go there here.
Hugs.

4k to as 2nd stringer for a GREAT hit?
Sorry just bugs me.Way more this year.
If we are going to watch footbsll in 2020 then well let's watch football.
Maybe I am just diferent.
It was a great stop btw...but, Goodell.

What's the saying, age is just a number? The four oldest starting QBs in the NFL are a combined 23-6.
Tom Brady (6-2)
Drew Brees (5-2)
Ben Roethlisberger (7-0)
Philip Rivers (5-2)

Not really football related , but a good buddy of mine just got engaged to a Miami Dolphins cheerleader. Dear god she’s amazing. Interestingly , she’s from western MA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's the saying, age is just a number? The four oldest starting QBs in the NFL are a combined 23-6.
Tom Brady (6-3)
Drew Brees (6-2)
Ben Roethlisberger (8-0)
Philip Rivers (5-3)
Rodgers (6-2)

I fixed their records. It has been the year of the older QB. You can probably add in Rodgers too.

EmoSe9YXcAEJCvm

The Saints are being as oppressed by the Leauge as we are at this stage. Reports are they are going to face significant penalties for not wearing masks at the post-match celebrations. FFS.

The Patriots, Saints and Raiders....all three have definitely pissed in someones cheerios at the NFL at various stages.

That time of year, time to sign up for benefits. I'm glad to see that for a second year in a row, my insurance didn't go up much if any at all. I pay 160ish a month for medical, dental, vision, 150k extra life insurance, 15k life insurance on my kids. At my old job, medical alone was 150 a paycheck.
I said this a bit back:

I just can't wait for the next Medicare Advantage Plan advertisement. I hope they don't make me wait. :coffee:

Cheers

Back