Random Football News

The sharp edge of a broken rib can go inward to puncture a lung or outward to puncture through the skin. Both can cause a collapsed lung by letting air into the pleural cavity.
Normally the pleural space has no air in it; it's a vacuum. When air gets in the pleural space the vacuum is lost and the lung collapses.

1605817499806.png

Star Trek Applause GIF

Adam Schefter

Saints officially have placed Drew Brees on injured reserve, meaning he’s out a minimum of three weeks.

WTH!?

Tough bastard tried to play through that in his 40's.

Wow!!!

Adam Schefter

So all together, Saints’ QB Drew Brees suffered 11 rib fractures - eight on his left side, three on his right, per ESPN’s Ed Werder.

127025928_3716913605027920_6137614410232846733_o.jpg

How come no one talks about the Saints being 5-0 with Bridgewater last year? Payton>Brees.

Personally, I have always thought Payton > Brees and thought most everyone else thought that, too.

I could be wrong becuase i mostly pursue Pats info, but it seems to me Brees gets more love press wise than Payton. Payton has always been one of the best offensive minds in the game. If we're picking a qb he has coached as a truly great qb, give me Romo 24/7/365.

His system is the epitome of dink and dunk, far more than BB's but still very similar, imo. Payton is more West Coast with the Walsh influence of having a great running game
to complement the passing game. It's a great system that allowed Brees and Romo to thrive.

His system is the epitome of dink and dunk, far more than BB's but still very similar, imo. Payton is more West Coast with the Walsh influence of having a great running game
to complement the passing game. It's a great system that allowed Brees and Romo to thrive.
Which Bridgewater does well at...

Will it work for crab legs?

Wanted to post this interview with Willie and Tom. Nice to hear Tom reflect on his time with the Pats and players like Willie, Teddy and Drew. I know many posters here have moved on from Tom given he is no longer a Pat but for the few that still follow him, figured you would enjoy.

Back