Random Football News

Jimmy G would definitely feel like plan B or C or even D unless they compliment it with a solid draft (including a QB).

Looks like the Texans are going with Ravens assistant coach David Culley. Okay whatever & good luck with that.

Looks like the Texans are going with Ravens assistant coach David Culley. Okay whatever & good luck with that.

...interesting. Looks like he's been a coach for years.

...interesting. Looks like he's been a coach for years.
Mostly under Andy Reid as WRs coach, Offensive Assistant and Assistant Head Coach.
He was hired for his high character and interpersonal skills. (Easterby's influence with Caserio's blessing to jump on the Andy Reid tree)
He's also black not that it matters in the slightest.

What amazes me is that the Saints were able to do that. I mean their cap is freely available per year. You or I can look at it and see what's up. So how do the Agents for their players not look at their upcoming cap situation and say "huh gee, I know they're promising you this amount of money, but very clearly they won't actually be able to pay it, so if you sign up for this it's virtually guaranteed someone's getting traded or this contract is getting reworked or something, this contract is basically worthless as written". Out of curiosity too what would happen if all that money was guaranteed, dead cap if cut, and no one was willing to renegotiate or trade with them? What happens if a team is just outright 100 mil over the cap and backs themselves into that big of a bind without an out?

Seems a little steep to me.
Gilmore instead of JCJackson and maybe.

View: https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/1354807401816330248

Es0-Im_UcAcI3k7

Just imagine if Bill O'B if he didn't hire Easterbunny and squander all of those draft picks...the Tejans would own a bajillion high draft pix.

Back