Random Football News

i think he's ok mentally. what would concern me more is him not taking what the defense gives him...still. he is self aware and has mentioned a need to do that. that said, reid's love hate relationship with the run game was in hate mode, which helps no one offensively.
Kermit should be questioned about his gf...but, not necessarily football related. :coffee:

TB12 should also do the same eval...

Luckily for us, the Steelers were stubborn! I'm sure Brady and Belichick just shook their heads every time they played Pittsburgh, and were glad they continued doing what they do! :cool:

Sad about vjax. i seem to recall he had issues with alcohol early in his career. this situation, from what i read, suggests some sort of mental or addiction struggle.

good news for the 5 y.o. girl in a coma due to britt reid.

I still smh & lol at GB drafting Jordan Love. Makes absolutely no sense.

Sad about vjax. i seem to recall he had issues with alcohol early in his career. this situation, from what i read, suggests some sort of mental or addiction struggle.
addiction

addiction

I figured something like that. Very sad. I see his family mentioned CTE & the usually means they will attempt to sue the NFL.

addiction

Sounds like a Leaving Las Vegas kind of thing (without Elizabeth Shue, of course).

Back