Random Football News

Elisabeth Shue back in the day was one of my all time faps... :coffee:

a29a8fb788f24d128eb5711d37a9d144.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's probably a good move on both sides. Wentz was broken in Philly but he was pretty damn good at one time. If the Colts can bring him back to what he was for a 2nd and 3rd I would say that's a pretty damn good deal.

I think it's probably a good move on both sides. Wentz was broken in Philly but he was pretty damn good at one time. If the Colts can bring him back to what he was for a 2nd and 3rd I would say that's a pretty damn good deal.
It makes sense for both sides. Wentz played well at the start of his career. Reich had more to do with the Eagles winning the superb owl than Pederdink. It remains to be seen if it will work.

Good trade for Indy. I think Reich can get the most out of Wentz. The only downer is his massive contract.

Good trade for Indy. I think Reich can get the most out of Wentz. The only downer is his massive contract.
Wentz cost's the Colts only $25 mil/year, for the next 4 years.

In starting QB comparisons, that's 16th in the NFL. Not bad at if he works out.
If he gets hurt, or doesn't play well, and the Colts want to move on from him, they can release, or trade him, with no dead cap hit.

I'm pretty sure the Eagles are having to eat the 33 mil dead cap.

Now we'll see if Reich he can fix his head. I have my doubts about that. Imo, Reich is putting his job on the line because from what I have read he really wanted his boy & Ballard made it happen.

Wentz cost's the Colts only $25 mil/year, for the next 4 years.

In starting QB comparisons, that's 16th in the NFL. Not bad at if he works out.
If he gets hurt, or doesn't play well, and the Colts want to move on from him, they can release, or trade him, with no dead cap hit.

I'm pretty sure the Eagles are having to eat the 33 mil dead cap.

Now we'll see if Reich he can fix his head. I have my doubts about that. Imo, Reich is putting his job on the line because from what I have read he really wanted his boy & Ballard made it happen.
Oh, I didn't realize the Iggles ate the cap hit. That is massive. They are basically punting on this season.

I agree about Reich but I think he makes it work. The only thing that may hold them back is Wentz's injury history which is no joke but Indy does have a great Oline.

Oh, I didn't realize the Iggles ate the cap hit. That is massive. They are basically punting on this season.

I agree about Reich but I think he makes it work. The only thing that may hold them back is Wentz's injury history which is no joke but Indy does have a great Oline.
I think Howie Roseman is way over his skies as a GM.

Back