Random Football News

I'm surprised by this move as he played well there. They also did not approach him to restructure.

This saves them just under $10 mil in cap space. Perhaps a necessary precursor to a blockbuster deal?

Bill Belichick and Andy Reid are active coaches in the NFL, and both are destined to be inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame after they retire.

Curiously, they both already have displays associated with them in the HOF.

For Belichick, it's a defensive game plan.

For Reid, it's a piece of equipment.

The difference between the two coaches has always been obvious to serious fans, but now the evidence is readily available for the casual fans, too.

so i'm not a huge fan of retiring #s, but if they are retired, just pick a new fvcking #. nothing says entitled and douchey more than asking a guy/family member of a guy to have his # unretired so you can wear it, jj watt.🙄 you are putting them in a shitty position. if they say no, they seem like assholes.
#nobetterthanpeypeyindenver

so i'm not a huge fan of retiring #s, but if they are retired, just pick a new fvcking #. nothing says entitled and douchey more than asking a guy/family member of a guy to have his # unretired so you can wear it, jj watt.🙄 you are putting them in a shitty position. if they say no, they seem like assholes.
#nobetterthanpeypeyindenver
I'm just surprised to find out that the Cardinals had a player good enough to retire his number. 🤯

Rudolph has averaged 467 yards receiving per season over the last four seasons. He wouldn't add much other than a veteran body.

Sign Jonnu.

I mean...he's no Devin Asisai but I think he could help this team immensely. He would be a good redzone target for whoever the QB is next season and he's a good blocker. Not to mention the list of QBs that he's had are less than stellar.

I mean...he's no Devin Asisai but I think he could help this team immensely. He would be a good redzone target for whoever the QB is next season and he's a good blocker. Not to mention the list of QBs that he's had are less than stellar.
He would be an upgrade for us, but that's not saying anything since we've had the worst TE group in the league for two years running.

I think he could help a bit, but immensely is pushing it for me.

Rudolph has averaged 467 yards receiving per season over the last four seasons. He wouldn't add much other than a veteran body.

Sign Jonnu.
I'd take either one. Our young TEs need a veteran presence.

Back