Random Football News

LOL. So true. I have always said this but in sports and in life too, it is much more difficult to handle success than failure. Our egos take over and we start feeling ourselves. As Proverbs says, "pride goes before the fall."

Rick Gosselin gives his annual "as of June 1st" ranking of all 32 NFL teams.
1. TB Bucs
32. Detroit Lions

It is impressive what the Bucs did bringing back all their starters and it looks like they won't even have to contend with Rodgers. The NFC is really sitting there for the taking. If they can start out strong and be consistent, they can wrap up the conference by early Dec.

Having the Pats at 21 seems a bit low to me. I would think right around 15/16 is about right unless Jones starts sooner rather than later and he is really good then we move up into the top third of the league.

The Steelers at 7 is a joke. I expect them to miss the playoffs this year. Their division is just too good and Ben is too broken down.

It is impressive what the Bucs did bringing back all their starters and it looks like they won't even have to contend with Rodgers. The NFC is really sitting there for the taking. If they can start out strong and be consistent, they can wrap up the conference by early Dec.

Having the Pats at 21 seems a bit low to me. I would think right around 15/16 is about right unless Jones starts sooner rather than later and he is really good then we move up into the top third of the league.

The Steelers at 7 is a joke. I expect them to miss the playoffs this year. Their division is just too good and Ben is too broken down.
I would imagine a man of his size would land really hard when falling off Kellerman's Cliff.

Cheers

They found a heart donor for Greg Olsen's 8-year-old boy which is great news. Probably not great news from the side of the donor, but that can be the circle of life. One families tragedy can open the door to help another in dire need. Fingers crossed for young TJ Olsen.

E3C7v3mWQAAqbqy

We're going to be reading a lot more about this within a couple of years. It's coming...

The Reid's genuinely seem to be a fucked up Family. Both Andy and his wife have not been good parents by all accounts. I'd love to think Britt Reid would have the sense to not drive while the 5-year-old little girl he hit is suffering from brain damage, but I have my doubts....

We're going to be reading a lot more about this within a couple of years. It's coming...

Sad to see. Michigan allowed it this year and it has made the local sports radio almost impossible to listen to. Every ad is for betting and half the convo is now about betting and appears to be paid for by the betting sites.

My former BIL lost everything due to a gambling problem. Everything.

The Reid's genuinely seem to be a fucked up Family. Both Andy and his wife have not been good parents by all accounts. I'd love to think Britt Reid would have the sense to not drive while the 5-year-old little girl he hit is suffering from brain damage, but I have my doubts....
not like he hasn't driven drunk before either. it's disgusting.

Back