Random Football News

LOL.
130d61b871051f5e81b5bdfa3f358abd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm torn. I understand his frustration, but I don't like the tone of his message. He knew what he was signing up for...

"
View: https://twitter.com/ck3thethrill/status/1401955628399136771?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

What a dick. He joined in 2017, before the Trump policy. His specialty is informational warfare. I agree that he should not be singled out and do not know why he was, but now I hope he has to serve, and learns what it means to go against the military powers that be. They can make your life miserable, should they choose. He was not drafted into this position, he chose it.

I do wonder if Rodgers will come back at all if he does sit this year. It is hard to start over in a new conference like Brady did. He is at 412 TDs so he is right there to try to challenge Brady if he can still keep playing but if he misses this season, it will be impossible I think.

Brady is at 581 for regular season only. I think it is a long shot either way but given Rodgers threw for 48 in LaFleur's system last year with supposed not enough weapons (LOL), I think he could have a shot. He would have to play probably 6 more years and Brady would need to be done at age 45. But if he misses this season, then it is off the table I think.

Maybe he is bluffing? I can't imagine him sitting the season. But then again if there was one player who would take a grudge that far, it is probably Rodgers. LOL

Last edited:
Maybe he is bluffing? I can't imagine him sitting the season. But then again if there was one player who would take a grudge that far, it is probably Rodgers. LOL

He used to talk to you all the time, blabbermouth.

Back