Random Football News

The profanity in your posts convey extreme anger.

I've already stated what I feel but thank you explaing my emotions concerning your binkie to me. I was hoping for something like that this morning.

Always nice have my feelings clarified. :coffee:

I've already stated what I feel but thank you explaing my emotions concerning your binkie to me. I was hoping for something like that this morning.

Always nice have my feelings clarified.
Was there vinegar in your coffee? LOL. Take a breath man. Smell the flowers.

Was there vinegar in your coffee? LOL. Take a breath man. Smell the flowers.

You apparently don't me very well and that's cool but I live to smell the flowers, TB12 has pissed on a few and they smell awful now, so I try to avoid them.

Unfortunately, I had to smell the piss this morning when the flowers showed up in the form of a pic. :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I had to smell the piss morning when the flowers showed up in the form of a pic. :)
LOL. That was funny.

You are a good egg. I know. I just try to keep things on the level as much as possible.

Seriously, stop it. I was fucking around and lo and behold the defenders of the faith showed up in time to save the day. :)

I do feel that way to be truthful, but it's always fun when Brady is mentioned here.

Seriously, stop it. I was fucking around and lo and behold the defenders of the faith showed up in time to save the day. :)

I do feel that way to be truthful, but it's always fun when Brady is mentioned here.
Brady worshipping is their religion. #1 thou shall not say anything negative. Praise be to Brady 😆

I was not defending Brady, I was genuinely concerned for you and your feels. ;)

Keep going, the conversation was over. But you keep doing you I guess.

Is it weird that I don't feel much either way about how TB has behaved since he left?

I feel like we Patriots fans have manufactured unnecessary Brady hate.

:shrug-n2:

Last edited:
Is it weird that I don't feel much e9ither way about how TB has behaved since he left?

I feel like we Patriots fans have manufactured unnecessary Brady hate.

:shrug-n2:

Maybe, but I have real clear thoughts and therefore feelings on the subject.

Tom provided some of the greatest moments, experiences I've ever had and was an enormous part of the best day of my life and many memories. For that, I will bow down and hail the GOAT, the man I admired from afar for the better part of 19 years for his performance and persona.

The best day of my life was the 2001 Superbowl, I was with the love of my life, 9/11 was still fresh in the country's consciousness and had come together as Americans like nothing I had seen before, in my lifetime, not even the fall of the Berlin Wall.

The NFL for the first time opened the SB with legends of the game reading the most insanely important document ever penned in human history, The Declaration OF Independence. It has been said that if it is ever proper for a man to kneel it ought to be as he reads this monumental and world-changing parchment.

Chills and tears streaming down my face with pride.

The game, Tom's composure was something to behold, only to find out later he actually fell asleep pregame. :)

Belichick's game plan, Tom's performance, and that final drive! Given my company, my surroundings, the national environment, and for god's sake America's Patriots took it to a vastly superior power and smacked em around again and said take that shit and get outta here.

It was a perfect moment in time.

Nothing ever approached the elation of that moment and afterglow for a year. The closest is when the Sox won it all in '04 after 86 years of heartbreak, but football is my number 1.

The site of such glory, mental brilliance, toughness, and drive is a fuel for the spirit and when you have a stake in the game it just sends it over the moon.

Over the years Tom provided so many incredible moments that I decided to keep just about every game since 2001 to relive the glory from the start someday.

I started souring on him in 2019 when even after big wins and things looking great in the first half of the season his demeanor had completed its transformation to a more sullen, pouty kid.

When he left, I was fine with it as I knew it was time for a split, it was obvious.

I treated it the same way I did when my life's love who I saw the SB with had to leave many years later. I was hurt but knew it was for the best for her, especially and wished her well in her future endeavors.

I wanted to see Tom succeed until his pouty persona evolved into this unrecognizable Holywood elite, snooty, weirdo, party boy taking veiled and not so veiled shots at the Patriots and Belichick whom, without, I don't think Tom would have ever had the opportunity and environment to become Tom Fucking Brady. Just a very ugly look and it leaves me sad that people equate this new Tom with what we had known for so long.

So, thanks for the memories, now you are the enemy and your persona has made it very easy and enjoyable to root against you.

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!

1624116469373.png

Last edited:
I will enjoy that trip when the Pats go to LV.
Gruden and Mayock have to be feeling some degree of heat this year. That's a team that is desperately searching for the formula to make its sum better than its parts.
They both need to be better. So far incremental and continuous improvement has eluded the Raiders.

They remind me a little of the Browns. Unfilled promise - although the Browns have made some good progress whereas the Raiders seem like they're up to their crotch in quicksand.

I've been on the Browns bandwagon for a couple of years now only to be let down. There's still hope - damn, what a good roster they have! Yeah, I'm seriously thinking this could be the Browns' year yet again. I bring it up because I watched the Browns shellac Roethlisberger and his Steelers in their recent playoff game on NFL Network last night. Everyone in their right mind projects the Ravens to win the North but the Browns have had a taste of success now. Don't count them out; they're hungry and talented. Plus Kevin Stefanski is not Freddie Kitchens. He's not Mike Tomlin or Harbaugh either. The Ravens have serious competition for #1 in the North. In my mind, the Browns project to win the division with the Ravens 2nd and the Steelers will fight the Bengals for 3rd in Ben's swan song year. He's 39 but going on 50.
We'll see. They do have a very good roster & I think they finally got it right with Kevin Stefanski. Mayfield had a fairly good year. Something like 26 tds 8 ints. I think in his last nine games he only had one pick. He still plenty has work to do but his teammates love him & he his great leader. Two qualities that shouldn't be over looked. John Dorsey deserves a lot of credit for the roster. Yes he is a Polian like control freak & probably the reason he hired Freddie Kitchens way before he was ready to be a hc but Dorsey has a keen eye for talent & isn't afraid to make big time trades. Not sure they can over take the ratbirds for the North title but they should at least make it interesting. OBJ is apparently having a good offseason & it would nice to have him back at full speed & have a big year. I like Denzel Ward but that dude needs to stay on the field this year or I'll be ready to move off him. Very good player that just can't seem to stay healthy for a full season. They get tested early at KC right out of the gate. I'm cautiously optimistic about this season.

Another day, another member of the Chiefs facing prison. Frank Clarke is looking at three years after the cops found an Uzi in his car.

Another day, another member of the Chiefs facing prison. Frank Clarke is looking at three years after the cops found an Uzi in his car.
They think they can be a dynasty of stupid f***s?

Cheers

He's been formally charged so...he will be on Goodell's radar now for the exempt list. Chances are good he won't be playing for a while.

Jesus H Christ. Now, it’s the turn of a Falcon. Mingo has been arrested for indecent sexual contact with a CHILD.

GOOD GOD.

Back