Random Football News

Some SB half time show in LA on the cards! Dr Dre, Snoop Dog, Eminem, Mary J Blige, Kendrick Lamar.
I'll probably be too busy eating, drinking and talking to pay any attention like usual but it's cool that they're changing it up a little bit.

Some SB half time show in LA on the cards! Dr Dre, Snoop Dog, Eminem, Mary J Blige, Kendrick Lamar.
Like Alk, I pobably won't watch until later (always record) but that's an impressive lineup.

What's my name, what's my name, snoop-doggy dogg

The Bronocs are not happy at all with the Ravens. With the game won, the Ravens chose to run the ball instead of kneeling. it's bush league stuff yet again from Harbawl and his team. As Fangio said, it's what you expect from them.

No expectations, but he's only 30. Still like him, wish him well. Not his team, just him.

Cheers

No expectations, but he's only 30. Still like him, wish him well. Not his team, just him.

Cheers
It surprises me he's only 30. I don't know why I thought he was older. I agree though, I hope he does well.

Apparently the Cowboys have released Jaylon Smith. Better than our "Linebackers"?

Back