**Random FOOTBALL Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads**

Is Houston a threat this year? Last week, they whooped on my off beat Colts. Today they beat the skins in OT.

I thought the announcing during the NYJ-NE game was a little too one-sided for my liking. It really seemed as though they constantly were praising the Jets.

I thought the announcing during the NYJ-NE game was a little too one-sided for my liking. It really seemed as though they constantly were praising the Jets.

:shrug: They dominated the 2nd half. Patriots didn't give them much to talk about.

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) - The New York Giants sent an Indianapolis fan a football, after he was forced to give back Brandon Jacobs’ helmet. Jacobs threw his helmet in anger during the third quarter of the Giants loss to the Colts at Lucas Oil stadium Sunday night.
He said he was trying to throw it behind the team bench, but it got stuck on his hand and flew off into the stands.
The fan who got the helmet didn't want to give it back, but security at Lucas Oil Stadium took it from him. A spokesman for the team told 24-Hour News 8, the Giants sent the fan a football to make up for the lost helmet. Jacobs also apologized after the game, saying the helmet tossing incident was a mistake.
Giants coach Tom Coughlin said he didn't know about the helmet toss until after the game.
IMPD is not a part of the investigation and the Colts told 24-Hour News 8 it's a matter for the Giants to handle.

Giants try to make good on helmet toss

I've said it and tons of other people have said it before me, but damn does it make me sick/pissed off whenever the Ravens lose. Not that they lost, but I don't think they have lost a game in the last 10 years in which it wasn't the referee's fault. Makes me want to puke to listen to them bitch and moan

Christopher Price on WEEI a few minutes ago: "I've never seen the team this loose before. Either they're going to blow the Jets out or get blown out."

Couple that with BB's good-natured press conferences this week, and I'm starting to feel really good about this one.

Oops.

Dear Sports Illustrated: please keep our Boston teams off your cover, you ****ing jinxes. kthxbye

Given how Alex Smith is playing right now, I do not think the 9ers would even consider trading for Tom. I know this might upset LeonPowe heh.

Although I'm not watching the game, I am taking a little comfort about yesterday's game from the fact that the 9ers are up 14-9 over the almighty Saints ATM, and the 9ers got their asses pounded by the Seachickens last week so...:shrug:

Straws. Sometimes you gotta just grab one.

Posted via Mobile Device

Although I'm not watching the game, I am taking a little comfort about yesterday's game from the fact that the 9ers are up 14-9 over the almighty Saints ATM, and the 9ers got their asses pounded by the Seachickens last week so...:shrug:

Straws. Sometimes you gotta just grab one.

Posted via Mobile Device

Not anymore...

We sucd yesterday. But next week will be here before we know it. Hopefully they can still right this ship and get moving in the right direction.

Yesterday did suck, it sucked even more that this suckfest came against the GD Jets...but lets just get over it and move on.

Given how Alex Smith is playing right now, I do not think the 9ers would even consider trading for Tom. I know this might upset LeonPowe heh.

Well he has 5 ints this year in two games, but they are 0-2.

Well he has 5 ints this year in two games, but they are 0-2.

He was doing great, to be honest, and that was one hell of a football game. Two red zone turnovers makes it hard to win football games, however, even if the INTs were both off deflections, I think.

Back