**Random FOOTBALL Thoughts That Don't Warrant Full Threads**

He was doing great, to be honest, and that was one hell of a football game. Two red zone turnovers makes it hard to win football games, however, even if the INTs were both off deflections, I think.

Yeah, I know I was playing. Yeah red zone turnovers are never good in any capacity. I noticed a lot of deflected ints in games this year. What happened to the good ol slow throw out to the flat that gets jumped.

Reggie Bush out with a broken fibula after getting nailed on a bobbled catch of a punt.

If the Saints can win to the niners by only 3 points, they are probably in for a long season.

If the Saints can win to the niners by only 3 points, they are probably in for a long season.

The Niners aren't as bad as they seem. They have a D that can be stout and a running game that can be killer, and Alex Smith can actually play the part of a good QB. (I know he's been a failure but he's also had revolving OCs.) The game was in SF, the fans were into it (for a while, LOL). That's why I love the NFL: on any given Sunday. Bengals lost to the Pats who lost to the Jets who lost to the Ravens who lost to the Bengals. I am my own grandpa, LOL.

The Saints will miss Reggie Bush, to be sure, but it's not like they don't have other options. They'll get by.

The Niners aren't as bad as they seem. They have a D that can be stout and a running game that can be killer, and Alex Smith can actually play the part of a good QB. (I know he's been a failure but he's also had revolving OCs.) The game was in SF, the fans were into it (for a while, LOL). That's why I love the NFL: on any given Sunday. Bengals lost to the Pats who lost to the Jets who lost to the Ravens who lost to the Bengals. I am my own grandpa, LOL.

The Saints will miss Reggie Bush, to be sure, but it's not like they don't have other options. They'll get by.

Losing both Reggie Bush and Mike Bell will be noticeable, I think.

The 9ers D was amazing against the Saints last night.

Losing both Reggie Bush and Mike Bell will be noticeable, I think.

The 9ers D was amazing against the Saints last night.

and yet seattle rolled over the Niners defense like they were a high school team, then seattle couldnt move the ball against denver.

I get what you are saying but I don't agree. I am jealous of the Saints, they are winning the way the Pats USED TO. Ugly, pretty, any way they have to, different people making big plays at the right time, different people picking it up when other areas are struggling, adjustments that work. Mental toughness, they have it. Oh and WITHOUT A "STUD" WR.

I get what you are saying but I don't agree. I am jealous of the Saints, they are winning the way the Pats USED TO. Ugly, pretty, any way they have to, different people making big plays at the right time, different people picking it up when other areas are struggling, adjustments that work. Mental toughness, they have it. Oh and WITHOUT A "STUD" WR.

I kinda disagree, they have a very stud wide receiver on that team, in fact they have a couple, they have wide receivers everywhere. Nothing they win like is the way the pats used to, Last year the saints were a high octane offense with a defense that was giving up a lot of points a game. They are not the same kind of team the pats superbowl years were at all.

NOOOO!!!! Don't give Woodhead #39!!! That ensures failure!!!1!1!

Vick is now the starter for Philly per Schefter.

I hate the two headed Qb thing. Now if Vick plays bad for a couple weeks, then they try to put the other guy back in. Put one in and stick with it.

I hate the two headed Qb thing. Now if Vick plays bad for a couple weeks, then they try to put the other guy back in. Put one in and stick with it.

I know there's a great bad joke in there somewhere but I'm not savvy enough to pick it out.

Does any one think Reid is playing for his job?

Back