Random Jets Stuff Thread

Let me state for the record, "I have no knowledge about the state of your panties, nor do I need to know, unless you're actually a hot babe".

:eek:

let me check........................nope, not a babe....panties are fine.....all checks out

I'm sure several people 'evacuated' when it happened, if you know what I mean and I think that you do.

perhaps the ppl in Lord and Taylor evacuated in the store as they were evacuating from the store. That would be a full evacuation

I think the difference is, in this case were were joking about beating down our own fellow team fans, and not the fans of another team.

I'm sure there are some fellow jets fans you'd like to put a beat down on too... God knows I would ;)
and if you read my post, when quoting it, you will see a references RG

Also, just for the record, it seems it was not football-related, but it's not 100% certain:
I heard this within 12 hours of it happening and thought 'now that makes sense'

and if you read my post, when quoting it, you will see a references RG

I heard this within 12 hours of it happening and thought 'now that makes sense'

I see what you mean about it "making sense"......but It's still so screwed up how ppl get when they are passionate about something. Like those idiots at the Dodgers game......whatever...just kind of ranting here......makes me sick when ppl can't just act like normal humans........If you are a pat fan.....sitting in front of me at a Jet game....Jets are winning.....I'll give you a bunch of verbal jabs.....but I simply can't fathom ppl getting physical or threatening over a game where the team...players...etc are untimately meaningless in our grand scheme

I was on the phone with someone in NYC and he suddenly broke off the call. I hope no one got hurt. I didn't feel a thing here.

I felt it here on the Cape. Pretty eerie and helpless feeling.

Earthquake today, Hurricane this weekend? DOOMED

I see what you mean about it "making sense"......but It's still so screwed up how ppl get when they are passionate about something. Like those idiots at the Dodgers game......whatever...just kind of ranting here......makes me sick when ppl can't just act like normal humans........If you are a pat fan.....sitting in front of me at a Jet game....Jets are winning.....I'll give you a bunch of verbal jabs.....but I simply can't fathom ppl getting physical or threatening over a game where the team...players...etc are untimately meaningless in our grand scheme
no problem I think the Dodgers game was pretty bad, especially the excuses they tossed out..

I have been to many places to see sporting events and will say all of them have shitheads, both home and away fans, in attendence. I have been to NY in a patriots clothing, Philly, Pittsburgh but even the dickheads have to admit when I talk back that it is foolish to get this way when A fans travels x amount of miles to watch a game.

usually I end up with a bunch of new friends and tailgating with them after the game

One of the last mega-concerts I attended was U2 at Foxboro Stadium. A few Michelob bottles flew by my head, thrown from G*d-knows-where, and that's all I needed to decide I'd never attend another event where they sell such crappy beer.

My mother-in-law was on the phone with my wife and said, the chair was shaking and my wife thought she was drunk ;)

One of the last mega-concerts I attended was U2 at Foxboro Stadium. A few Michelob bottles flew by my head, thrown from G*d-knows-where, and that's all I needed to decide I'd never attend another event where they sell such crappy beer.

You're lucky this didn't happen when L.A. Beer was the official beer of the New England Patriots.

no problem I think the Dodgers game was pretty bad, especially the excuses they tossed out..

I have been to many places to see sporting events and will say all of them have shitheads, both home and away fans, in attendence. I have been to NY in a patriots clothing, Philly, Pittsburgh but even the dickheads have to admit when I talk back that it is foolish to get this way when A fans travels x amount of miles to watch a game.

usually I end up with a bunch of new friends and tailgating with them after the game

The owner of the Dodgers (financial genius) cut back on security because of his pending divorce

images

nice

Bwwwwaaaahahahahah! Maybe Captain no life here, and the Jet fan should friend each other on Facebook

I agree with everything you said, except the first sentence. There's no doubt that what went down there is really messed up. I've never understood how some people can get themselves so worked up about someone being a fan of another team. To be honest, even a few of the posts in some of the threads in this forum have me wondering about a few people here.

Sure we could make some posts saying, "Can't we all get along", or something, but it's not going to change a thing. Some people are just jerks (and some are just plain evil).

Whether we cry about it or joke about it, doesn't make any real difference. It's how we live our lives, raise our children, and treat other people that makes a difference.
Nice post.:clap:

Let me state for the record, "I have no knowledge about the state of your panties, nor do I need to know, unless you're actually a hot babe".

:eek:

I can assure you of three things.
1. He is not a hot babe
2. He does wear panties
3. They are often in a bunch.

Back