Random Jets Stuff Thread

The panic when the first read isn't there is something that's followed him from college. I don't know if that's something you can just coach away,

You saw it on full display last night, if the play wasn't a bubble screen, Darnold was completely lost. And then he started serving the ball up to the other team (something else that I don't know if you can coach away).

3 TD, 5 INT 80.9 rating for the season so far.

Since the NY Media awarded him the next 15 MVP awards after week 1:

40/72 (55.5%) 503 yds 1 TD, 4 INT, 58.9 rating

And it's not like he faced the 85 Bears and 00 ratings in the last 2 weeks.

Update - Since the NY Media Awarded Sam Darnold the next 15 MVP Awards After Week 1:

67/128 (52.3%) 868 yds (217 ypg) 5 TD, 5 INT, 70.7 rating. 1-3 record.

:coffee:

Update - Since the NY Media Awarded Sam Darnold the next 15 MVP Awards After Week 1:

That doesn’t really worry me, I just want to see the kid improve as the season moves on. So far, the play calling has been way too conservative and our OL is mediocre, at best. Oh, and we’re 2-2 not 1-3. Just sayin.

That doesn’t really worry me, I just want to see the kid improve as the season moves on. So far, the play calling has been way too conservative and our OL is mediocre, at best. Oh, and we’re 2-2 not 1-3. Just sayin.
2-3

not that it matters but for clarity.

and I love the Jets losing.

I have a bet with a New Yawker the Pats and Browns get more combined wins this regular season than the Jets/Giants,

5-4-1 to 3-7

2-3

not that it matters but for clarity.

and I love the Jets losing.

I have a bet with a New Yawker the Pats and Browns get more combined wins this regular season than the Jets/Giants,

5-4-1 to 3-7
Lol. The losses all seem to run together.

He's grown steadily worse since Week 1, so...there's that. And you're 2-3, 1-3 since Week 1. I know all those losses run together, but...

That makes him one of the top 5 QBs in Jets history....

1. Chad Pennington
2. Vinny Testeverde
3. Ken O'Brien

4. tie
Joe Namath
Sam Darnold

stop it...they're not the Clots
So, I should put the banner away? :coffee:

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

He's grown steadily worse since Week 1, so...there's that. And you're 2-3, 1-3 since Week 1. I know all those losses run together, but...
Long way to go yet. I’ll make a judgment on him at the end of the season.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

well, it WOULD give you guys something to hang...so there IS that....

The other way to phrase that is, "I rescind my judgement I made after Week 1". :coffee:

Back