Random Jets Stuff Thread

“I want to assure you there will be no changes in coaches here,” Johnson said, via Brian Costello of the New York Post. “Adam has the trust of this team. He has the trust of Sam. He has Joe’s trust. He has my trust. He’s a good man. He’s a good coach.” Chris Johnson, Woody's brother who is running the team now. Just as clueless.

HC Adam Gase: 25 - 33 (.431)
JETE keep JETTING!

“I want to assure you there will be no changes in coaches here,” Johnson said, via Brian Costello of the New York Post. “Adam has the trust of this team. He has the trust of Sam. He has Joe’s trust. He has my trust. He’s a good man. He’s a good coach.” Chris Johnson, Woody's brother who is running the team now. Just as clueless.

HC Adam Gase: 25 - 33 (.431)
JETE keep JETTING!

:insane:

Hey everybody. I’ve been gone for a while because every time I try to get on here, I end up getting a bunch of Malware warnings, it happened again this time too lol. Anyway... fairly happy with the way the Jets have been improving, even if it has been against bad teams. I think Sam is proving that when the OL gives him some time, he can make all the throws.

Hey everybody. I’ve been gone for a while because every time I try to get on here, I end up getting a bunch of Malware warnings, it happened again this time too lol. Anyway... fairly happy with the way the Jets have been improving, even if it has been against bad teams. I think Sam is proving that when the OL gives him some time, he can make all the throws.
congrats on winning and keeping Gase

I saw a surprising stat today when I was looking up drops by teams. The jets are second best in the league at not dropping passes. So....there is that.

Perfect opportunity for a SOJ game.

Maybe. maybe not. We'll see. I think Darnold will have a say in that.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...old-impressed-jets-by-busting-his-own-ghosts/

I liked Darnold early on, in spite of a rough first game, liked him more and more, and then thought he handled the ghosts things as well as any veteran QB could...better than most QBs could have, if fact.

Now...well, i've been pretty sympathetic to Jets fans the past couple of years, but that's about to end. I think next year you'll be insufferable again. .:toast:

Maybe. maybe not. We'll see. I think Darnold will have a say in that.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...old-impressed-jets-by-busting-his-own-ghosts/

I liked Darnold early on, in spite of a rough first game, liked him more and more, and then thought he handled the ghosts things as well as any veteran QB could...better than most QBs could have, if fact.

Now...well, i've been pretty sympathetic to Jets fans the past couple of years, but that's about to end. I think next year you'll be insufferable again. .:toast:
When healthy, Ive really liked what I’ve seen from The Ginger. I also like the fact that he went to Gase and basically said “these are the plays I like and execute well, how about we call more of these?” Sad that our QB whisperer HC needed the 22 year old kid to tell him what plays work best but that’s the Jets for ya.

When healthy, Ive really liked what I’ve seen from The Ginger. I also like the fact that he went to Gase and basically said “these are the plays I like and execute well, how about we call more of these?” Sad that our QB whisperer HC needed the 22 year old kid to tell him what plays work best but that’s the Jets for ya.

Yeah, still don't understand signing Gase. It's like the Bills signing Rex. Hey, here's a thought about signing former AFCE coaches: have the Jets thought about Dick Jauron or Dave Wannestat? Or better yet, keep it in house: How about Rich Kotite :D

Saw this loss coming, perfect SOJ moment. They came out totally flat, not ready to play and the offensive Guru got out coached again.

was it the Cowboy game that he pissed away 2 TOs on challenges that even the blind guy at the top of the stadium knew they weren't going to win?

Back