Random Jets Stuff Thread

was it the Cowboy game that he pissed away 2 TOs on challenges that even the blind guy at the top of the stadium knew they weren't going to win?

It sure was. With the Bengals, we played a defense that averages giving up over 160 rushing yards per game so what does The Guru do? He runs the ball a total of 11 times! I swear, he’s more interested in showing everybody that he’s the smartest guy on the field. The only problem with that, is he’s not!

It sure was. With the Bengals, we played a defense that averages giving up over 160 rushing yards per game so what does The Guru do? He runs the ball a total of 11 times! I swear, he’s more interested in showing everybody that he’s the smartest guy on the field. The only problem with that, is he’s not!

The Pats fan in me wants to see the Jets give him a deal similar to what Oakland gave Gruden. The football fan in me hopes he gets canned before he ruins Darnold because that kid can play.

The Pats fan in me wants to see the Jets give him a deal similar to what Oakland gave Gruden. The football fan in me hopes he gets canned before he ruins Darnold because that kid can play.

I’m sure he’ll be around at least one more year to totally ruin the kid.

So, Le'Veon Bell, who missed the game Sunday with the flu, was spotted at a New Jersey bowling Alley playing and partying until 1:00 a.m. the night before the game. Nice look.

So, Le'Veon Bell, who missed the game Sunday with the flu, was spotted at a New Jersey bowling Alley playing and partying until 1:00 a.m. the night before the game. Nice look.
no prima-donna has quit on his team more than this asshat. I almost feel bad for the Jets fans, almost..

So...JETE players were lining up for autographed Lamar Jackson t-shirts after the game?

What
The
(actual)Fuck?

Not surprised...traded away their best players on O and D and playing like they have no urgency to improve. SOJ

EisElyvXYAYRw4c

Worst coach in NFL history? I doubt that. Not even the worst coach in Jets history. (Rich Kotite)

And Kotite was better than Marty Morninweg, Lane Kifflin, and Hue Jackson. And probablly better than a few others as well.

EisElyvXYAYRw4c

Back