Random Jets Stuff Thread

Jets reaction: "Well, if you throw in some cupcakes..."

Are we talking orange cranberry muffins?

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 AM ----------

I know you guys are probably dancing in the streets today. Hate to say it, but Darnold looked impressive. Time will tell if this was the real deal or if you just played a Detroit team run by a guy who probably has internalized BFB's thought process of treating the first 4 games of the season like extended preseason...but congrats. :toast:

No dancing yet....they looked good.....but Stafford was also quite generous

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

This announcer stinks. She just Screwed women’s lib, setting it back 25 years... god I rather listen to stuttering John read the phone book of Mexico City!!

Lo...Lo....Lo....Lo....Lopez

The announcer did OK. I didn't watch much of the game. What I did watch showed she had to carry the guy she was working with.

The announcer did OK. I didn't watch much of the game. What I did watch showed she had to carry the guy she was working with.
It’s not that she doesn’t know what she’s talking about, she does. It’s that when she’s telling you what’s going on, that voice makes you want to shove ice picks in your ears.

Firemen ed is returning to being jets super fan / mascot . I read he retired from doing it after butt fumble game

If there’s a god the pantload gets on his buds shoulders and gets the raucous crowd of dummies to collectively

J-E-T-E

If there’s a god the pantload gets on his buds shoulders and gets the raucous crowd of dummies to collectively

J-E-T-E

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JHBOJWFHLfg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think Darnold will a good NFL QB if a couple things happen.

Todd Bowles needs to go ASAP. Between him & Hue there wasn't much brain power in First Energy Stadium last night.

Plus the Jets have zero discipline evidenced by all the dumb penalties & personal fouls. Crowell wiping his ass with the football. Really?

The Jets need to get a real NFL offensive line. They are putrid.

I now think the jets should have kept Bridgewater & just let Darnold sit & learn. Not sure how much he would have learned with that staff but he doesn't need to be out there this soon. Very young 21. One more year in college may have served him better.

I think Darnold will a good NFL QB if a couple things happen.

Todd Bowles needs to go ASAP. Between him & Hue there wasn't much brain power in First Energy Stadium last night.

Plus the Jets have zero discipline evidenced by all the dumb penalties & personal fouls. Crowell wiping his ass with the football. Really?

The Jets need to get a real NFL offensive line. They are putrid.

I now think the jets should have kept Bridgewater & just let Darnold sit & learn. Not sure how much he would have learned with that staff but he doesn't need to be out there this soon. Very young 21. One more year in college may have served him better.

The panic when the first read isn't there is something that's followed him from college. I don't know if that's something you can just coach away,

You saw it on full display last night, if the play wasn't a bubble screen, Darnold was completely lost. And then he started serving the ball up to the other team (something else that I don't know if you can coach away).

3 TD, 5 INT 80.9 rating for the season so far.

Since the NY Media awarded him the next 15 MVP awards after week 1:

40/72 (55.5%) 503 yds 1 TD, 4 INT, 58.9 rating

And it's not like he faced the 85 Bears and 00 ratings in the last 2 weeks.

The panic when the first read isn't there is something that's followed him from college. I don't know if that's something you can just coach away,

You saw it on full display last night, if the play wasn't a bubble screen, Darnold was completely lost. And then he started serving the ball up to the other team (something else that I don't know if you can coach away).

so, he's become a run-of-the-mill JETE QB.

Something funny during the broadcast of this game (was flipping over between Sox/Yankees innings). They were talking about the first ever Monday night game, which happened to be Browns/JETE. The JETE lost...on a pick 6 by Namath.

Too soon to yet to say how good he’ll be, especially when he’s running for his life behind that OL. I still like the direction the team is heading but they have way too many needs at the moment, OL, #1 WR and a true edge rusher are all at the top of the list.

Remember that time when the J - E - S - T JEST JEST JEST scored 48 on MNF to start the season and they thought their team did not suck for 5 or 6 days?

Goodell is a big fan and their employee of the month for September 2016.

so, he's become a run-of-the-mill JETE QB.

Something funny during the broadcast of this game (was flipping over between Sox/Yankees innings). They were talking about the first ever Monday night game, which happened to be Browns/JETE. The JETE lost...on a pick 6 by Namath.

Which 'direction' might that be?

Back