Random Political Issues Mega Thread

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
BTW, this has been nice to have a debate over things without name calling and insults. Can't get that on social media.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
I'll disagree a little there as I think there is a lot of evidence for Trump's disregard of the constitution as well. Just my opinion though, I am not looking to get into the reasons for that opinion. I won't change anyone else's mind anyway, and I am not looking to.

Obama was just as heinous when it came to ignoring the Constitution. Americans killed by drone overseas?
He was worse, IMHO. And I despise and didn’t vote for Trump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Obama was just as heinous when it came to ignoring the Constitution. Americans killed by drone overseas?
He was worse, IMHO. And I despise and didn’t vote for Trump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Yeah I didn't vote for either of them.

The more we let them disregard the constitution, the less meaning it will have.

Coltsfan2theend

Reaction score
Once the election is over and settled, would anyone be interested in a weekly debates on subjects? There would be basic rules like no name calling and if you can't keep a calm head, take a time out or be forced into one?

foobahl

Reaction score
I keep hearing how Trump wants to be president to keep himself out of jail. I guess he knew years ago he was going to jail so he ran for president. I will claim it is at least the same for Biden and his giant graft scam.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I keep hearing how Trump wants to be president to keep himself out of jail. I guess he knew years ago he was going to jail so he ran for president. I will claim it is at least the same for Biden and his giant graft scam.
I'll take "Cite a legitimate source" for $500, Alex.

foobahl

Reaction score
About 32,900,000 results (0.49 seconds)

Search Results​

Web results​

How Trump May Be Plotting to Stay Out of Jail | Washington ...​

washingtonmonthly.com › Political Animal

Aug 22, 2020 — Let's start with what we know about the president's core message. We know that his website offers no new proposals for his second term on taxes, ...

Is Donald Trump Running for Re-Election to Stay Out of Prison ...​

www.vanityfair.com › news › 2019/03 › donald-trump...

Mar 6, 2019 — Senator Richard Shelby and Donald Trump in the Cabinet Room at the ... if he is not president,” The New York Times reported on Tuesday.

Above the Law: Is Donald Trump Running for President in ...​

www.lavocedinewyork.com › news › 2020/08/06 › abo...

Aug 6, 2020 — ... the Law: Is Donald Trump Running for President in 2020 to Stay Out of Jail? ... On two occasions Donald Trump has stated, “I wish her well”.

Trump 2020 Shaping Up to Be a Campaign to Stay Out of Prison​

nymag.com › intelligencer › 2018/12 › mueller-sentencin...

Dec 8, 2018 — Thus, it's quite plausible that the only reason Donald Trump has not been indicted on federal charges is because he is the president. The ...

How Donald Trump Is Vulnerable to Prosecution - The Intercept​

theintercept.com › trump-election-crimes-prosecution

Oct 18, 2020 — Former presidents normally don't go to jail, but few have committed so many ... Even if President Donald Trump loses on November 3, it's hard to imagine ... when it involves paying off your mistresses to keep quiet (allegedly).

Trump Needs to Win Re-Election to Stay Out of Jail! | Tony's ...​

apicciano.commons.gc.cuny.edu › 2020/09/29 › trump...

Sep 29, 2020 — “When he's not president anymore, we don't know what's going to happen,” Painter said. “And neither does he, so he wants to stay in order to ...

Will Donald Trump end up in prison? He could be a step closer​

www.theguardian.com › commentisfree › may › will-d...

May 19, 2020 — Joe Biden has pledged that, if elected, he won't pardon Trump. Is the president's attempt to whip up a scandal about Obama because he is ... Sign out · Search. current edition: US edition. switch to the US edition · switch to the ... On Monday, the US attorney general, William Barr, burst his boss's bubble and ...

The Only Thing Keeping Trump Out of Jail - Rolling Stone​

www.rollingstone.com › trump-cohen-manafort-714430

Aug 22, 2018 — U.S. President Donald Trump reacts to a question during an interview ... sworn into high office would be fighting in court to remain free on bail.

If Trump loses the election but stays, cabinet secretaries who ...​

www.washingtonpost.com › outlook › 2020/07/09 › pe...

Jul 9, 2020 — But Cabinet members who try to help face prison. ... If Trump does try to hang on to a presidency he's lost, however, he ... Thankfully, there are laws that stop others from using the authorities of the executive branch on ... As Trump began floating baseless claims of election fraud, television networks cut away.

Trump must remain in power to stay out of prison: Watch what ...​

www.salon.com › 2019/12/21 › trump-must-remain-in-...

Dec 21, 2019 — He'll call for “investigations” of every Democratic presidential candidate who's going up in the polls and announce he's got “dirt” on every one of ...

Coltsfan2theend

Reaction score
Trump will not go to prison, Trump will not be charged with any charges is my feeling. If he is charged, he won't be convicted just like his impeachment.

Coltsfan2theend

Reaction score
Did Clinton get charged with Perjury after he left office (and he actually committed it)?

Patriots71

Reaction score
Well I think it should just be, Trump wants to keep himself out of jail. There thats the end of the story.