Random Political Issues Mega Thread

patsload

Unregistered User
Reaction score

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score
I live where the men are men and the sheep are ner
1st thing the GOP did was try and label those white supremacist at the capitol building as antifa and blm. They actually tried to tell us those who supported Biden dressed up like white supremacist to over throw the man they wanted, the man who won a fair and free election.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score

1) a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

2) a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Antifa isn't a horrible idea unless you are a fascist.

johnlocke

Reaction score

1) a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

2) a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

Antifa isn't a horrible idea unless you are a fascist.

Antifa, for the last time, is not Anti-Fascist. They are the definition of it on principle.

So many don't know how to think in principle.

johnlocke

Reaction score
And by the way, fascism is a political system that ALLOWS private property, business, and the such but ruled under the force of a gun. LMFAO.

Trump did pull some of that under the Defense somethingorother Act and should be condemned for it and I most certainly did. However, he is not a Fascist at heart he is a straight philosophical pragmatist taught to be that abominable way at the awful school that is Wharton. A pragmatist follows the wind wherever it blows.

spacecrime

Reaction score
Ken Langone — the billionaire Home Depot co-founder and Republican megadonor — said he feels “betrayed” by President Trump after last week’s siege on the Capitol.

Langone blasted Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election results and pledged to help President-elect Joe Biden “be the best president we ever had.”

“I feel betrayed,” Langone told CNBC in a Wednesday interview. “… Last Wednesday was a disgrace, it should never have happened in this country, and if it doesn’t break every American’s heart, something’s wrong. It breaks my heart for sure. I didn’t sign up for that.”

Langone is a prolific donor to GOP candidates — he and his wife, Elaine, made nearly $517,000 in political contributions over the last two years, $496,500 of which went to Republicans

johnlocke

Reaction score
Ken Langone — the billionaire Home Depot co-founder and Republican megadonor — said he feels “betrayed” by President Trump after last week’s siege on the Capitol.

Langone blasted Trump’s attempts to overturn the 2020 election results and pledged to help President-elect Joe Biden “be the best president we ever had.”

“I feel betrayed,” Langone told CNBC in a Wednesday interview. “… Last Wednesday was a disgrace, it should never have happened in this country, and if it doesn’t break every American’s heart, something’s wrong. It breaks my heart for sure. I didn’t sign up for that.”

Langone is a prolific donor to GOP candidates — he and his wife, Elaine, made nearly $517,000 in political contributions over the last two years, $496,500 of which went to Republicans

Yeah, Biden/Harris have no chance of being the best we ever had. They are absolutely going to end us as we know the republic. Just read their heroes. Not that hard to figure out.

That said what Trump pulled was despicable. Most of them are.

spacecrime

Reaction score

And by the way, fascism is a political system that ALLOWS private property, business, and the such but ruled under the force of a gun. LMFAO.

Trump did pull some of that under the Defense somethingorother Act and should be condemned for it and I most certainly did. However, he is not a Fascist at heart he is a straight philosophical pragmatist taught to be that abominable way at the awful school that is Wharton. A pragmatist follows the wind wherever it blows.
In this case, antifa is a group of people opposed to white supremacists. You can call them antifa or anything you want. Doesn't change the fact that this group is opposed to white supremacists.

so, anti-antifa = pro white supremacists

which actually pretty much describes MAGA, AKA Make America White Again.

Inspector_50

Reaction score
Yeah, Biden/Harris have no chance of being the best we ever had. They are absolutely going to end us as we know the republic. Just read their heroes. Not that hard to figure out.

That said what Trump pulled was despicable. Most of them are.
Hush snowflake, we had to deal with Trump for the last 4 years, now its your turn.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score

Tell me something how would you know what trump is "at heart"?
Someone that doesn't acknowledge a free and fair election, tries to get state election officials to "find him votes and when they refused to go against the law he then tried to get his VP to go against the constitution and the will of the people and finally incites a mob to attack the capitol to unleash violence of elected officials, certainly sounds like a dictator move to me.

johnlocke

Reaction score
Tell me something how would you know what trump is "at heart"?
Someone that doesn't acknowledge a free and fair election, tries to get state election officials to "find him votes and when they refused to go against the law he then tried to get his VP to go against the constitution and the will of the people and finally incites a mob to attack the capitol to unleash violence of elected officials, certainly sounds like a dictator move to me.

Because I can tell by his words and actions. The only thing anyone can judge another on.

Mr NFLfan

Reaction score

In this case, antifa is a group of people opposed to white supremacists. You can call them antifa or anything you want. Doesn't change the fact that this group is opposed to white supremacists.

so, anti-antifa = pro white supremacists

which actually pretty much describes MAGA, AKA Make America White Again.
If they are anti-antifa they are fascist