Random Political Issues Mega Thread

Providence Colt

Reaction score

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Isn’t it cathartic when you don’t believe your President is some secret stable genius playing 4D chess?

It’s fun not being prone to cult thinking! Trump was a moron and an awful President, go figure! This President is a gaffe machine that has already made plenty of mistakes and I’ve had no issue pointing out my disagreements.

If there could’ve been actual some honest discussion here (as opposed to blind faith and excoriating anyone that dared enter to utter a syllable of criticism toward Trump) this place would’ve been less of a safe space and it would’ve been less of a shock when liberals arrived and put out alternate points of view and we could’ve had actual discussions as opposed to emotional reactions defending Trump.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Isn’t it cathartic when you don’t believe your President is some secret stable genius playing 4D chess?

It’s fun not being prone to cult thinking! Trump was a moron and an awful President, go figure! This President is a gaffe machine that has already made plenty of mistakes and I’ve had no issue pointing out my disagreements.

If there could’ve been actual some honest discussion here (as opposed to blind faith and excoriating anyone that dared enter to utter a syllable of criticism toward Trump) this place would’ve been less of a safe space and it would’ve been less of a shock when liberals arrived and put out alternate points of view and we could’ve had actual discussions as opposed to emotional reactions defending Trump.
ACTUALLY, PC (ironic) I never believed that. What I believe is that President Trump had the best interests of our country in mind at all times. Most libs and especially China Joe, not so much.

You ability to ignore China Joe's ACTIONS and even comment on something like this is weird.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score

Inspector_50

Reaction score

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Well you have to admit that is much worse than a cult leader racist asshole as president. I heard someone say the other day that Biden and his wife are not really married. Remember when it was easy to find bad shit the president does?
I have never heard that.

Only that as the babysitter, it didn't take her long to slip into bed with China Joe after his wife died.

Inspector_50

Reaction score

Yeah, its great when you do not have to defend every horrible thing the president does like....not having a presidential dog.

johnlocke

Reaction score
"If there could’ve been actual some honest discussion here (as opposed to blind faith and excoriating anyone that dared enter to utter a syllable of criticism toward Trump) this place would’ve been less of a safe space and it would’ve been less of a shock when liberals arrived and put out alternate points of view and we could’ve had actual discussions as opposed to emotional reactions defending Trump."

I had many things I disagreed on but it seems whatever, there were many who didn't want to address much and they were important. maybe cuz nobody really knew what to think about it or maybe cuz there was always such frenzy over the issue of the day. I don't really know. But I would have liked good conversations about them.