Random Political Issues Mega Thread

johnlocke

Reaction score
A PM a wonderful friend who shares my philosophy received from a compassionate and tolerant leftist
πŸ™„

"Initially I thought you were a decent person though I've come to realize over this past year that your politics show that that you're really not a decent person. You appear to be quite bitter maybe that wheelchair is the best place for you. Honestly your politics suck. Whatever crap you went through in life is well deserved.
I think it's quite clear your brain is disabled as well. Hope you get stuck in the snow so you can talk about how your individual rights to get yourself out of that mess were so great. Honestly you're trash. You and the people like you made this pandemic worse and sadly not enough of you died."

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
A PM a wonderful friend who shares my philosophy received from a compassionate and tolerant leftist
πŸ™„

"Initially I thought you were a decent person though I've come to realize over this past year that your politics show that that you're really not a decent person. You appear to be quite bitter maybe that wheelchair is the best place for you. Honestly your politics suck. Whatever crap you went through in life is well deserved.
I think it's quite clear your brain is disabled as well. Hope you get stuck in the snow so you can talk about how your individual rights to get yourself out of that mess were so great. Honestly you're trash. You and the people like you made this pandemic worse and sadly not enough of you died."
Progressives are HATEFUL.

HSanders

omitted out of respect to Mrs.Jastremski
Reaction score
πŸ™„

and look who laughed at it. what a surprise πŸ™„
is this the same bloke who shrieked about rush and trump "making fun of the disabled"?

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
πŸ™„

Your friend is better off by the sounds of it, intolerant leftist pigs are a dime a dozen.

HSanders

Reaction score
Reason # 491,003 why i am happy as hell i never venture to facebook:
one of my friends tols me this morning that she responded to a post", "patience young grasshopper" and got flagged for inappropriate post.
you have GOT to be kidding me. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
it's time to change the name from "cancel culture" to "obliteration culture".

OSUBuckeye

Reaction score
Reason # 491,003 why i am happy as hell i never venture to facebook:
one of my friends tols me this morning that she responded to a post", "patience young grasshopper" and got flagged for inappropriate post.
you have GOT to be kidding me. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
it's time to change the name from "cancel culture" to "obliteration culture".
I’ve never participated in Facebook or Twatter. Honestly I’m just busy doing other things.

foobahl

Reaction score

HSanders

Reaction score
it's nice that so many leftists on our faculty care so much about equality and inclusiveness but when it comes time to put their money where their mouth is, they refuse ever to take cuts to their benefits that we as staff have to. there are also a good bit of them who have refused to set foot on campus since covid, yet we are there working as normal .i guess they are just greedy, selfish, rich, capitalists!:cool:

johnlocke

Reaction score
We are in 1933 Germany. Most do not know it. Worse. More do not even know what I'm referring to.

The Ominous Parallels: The End of Freedom in America​

Ayn Rand chose Leonard Peikoff to be her successor as the spokesman for Objectivism. And in this brilliantly reasoned, thought-provoking work we learn why, as he demonstrates how far America has been detoured from its original path and led down the same road that Germany followed to Nazism. Self-sacrifice, Oriental mysticism, racial "truth," the public good, doing one's dutyβ€”these are among the seductive catch-phrases that Leonard Peikoff dissects, examining the kind of philosophy they symbolize, the type of thinking that lured Germany to its doom and that he says is now prevalent in the United States. Here is a frightening look at where America may be heading, a clarion call for all who are concerned about preserving our right to individual freedom.

View: https://www.amazon.com/Ominous-Parallels-End-Freedom-America/dp/0452011175/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2SC1R46U2ZQJQ&dchild=1&keywords=ominous+parallels+by+leonard+peikoff&qid=1614332534&sprefix=ominious+parallels%2Caps%2C193&sr=8-1

johnlocke

Reaction score

johnlocke

Reaction score
The quote keeps coming to mind when I think about the numbers of people today who not only refuse to think for themselves, but are also ignorant, seemingly proud of it, and wish to silence anyone who disagrees with them.
I've often wondered..would Ayn Rand have been a fan of Captain America? Would she have seen him as a heroic figure performing extraordinary feats in the same way she admired the women of Charlie's Angels. (She spoke about Charlie's Angels in an interview with Donahue where she described it as the only "romantic" program)

154549598_10157956401996765_6145499653050678519_n[1].jpg