Random Political Issues Mega Thread

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Incorrect. I addressed your points in terms of the bridge and responsibility.
No. You did not.

But let's pretend you did.

Please show me again. Here is the text of my post. Quote where you already refuted it.

Is it public property? Who paid for it? Public $? Do laws matter?

Or are you gonna be offended because DeSantis man bad?

Do you think these things through before you cut and paste tweets from your echo chamber?

Providence Colt

Reaction score
No. You did not.

But let's pretend you did.

Please show me again. Here is the text of my post. Quote where you already refuted it.

Is it public property? Who paid for it? Public $? Do laws matter?

Or are you gonna be offended because DeSantis man bad?

Do you think these things through before you cut and paste tweets from your echo chamber?
I’m aware that it’s public property and that’s my contention, actually. I’m not questioning whether Desantis has the right to do it at all. My whole point was that he DOES and DID have the right to do it. Your post has nothing to do with my argument at all, it’s a total strawman.

So yes, my discussion with UT addressed your questions entirely.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
I’m aware that it’s public property and that’s my contention, actually. I’m not questioning whether Desantis has the right to do it at all. My whole point was that he DOES and DID have the right to do it. Your post has nothing to do with my argument at all, it’s a total strawman.

So yes, my discussion with UT addressed your questions entirely.
Is it public property?

Who paid for it? Public $?

Do laws matter?

You're pretending to misunderstand my point. You have to though, because you are wrong and are unable to admit it.

You have refuted nothing I posted in response to your copied and pasted tweet.

You do realize others also can see these posts?

Last edited:

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Is it public property? Yes.

Who paid for it? Public $? Public money, yes.

Do laws matter? Yes.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, please be quiet and let the adults talk.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
Is it public property? Yes.

Who paid for it? Public $? Public money, yes.

Do laws matter? Yes.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way, please be quiet and let the adults talk.
Again, you understand the point and can't refute it. Your copied and pasted tweet blaming DeSantis is false. The law is the law whether you like it or not. You are wrong. Plain and simple.

And with regard to you last sentence, I told you before that I am not getting in the gutter with you. You constantly try to drag good people down there. You had success for a while but the gig is up.

Have a nice day.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Again, you understand the point and can't refute it. Your copied and pasted tweet blaming DeSantis is false. The law is the law whether you like it or not. You are wrong. Plain and simple.

And with regard to you last sentence, I told you before that I am not getting in the gutter with you. You constantly try to drag good people down there. You had success for a while but the gig is up.

Have a nice day.
The law is the law, yes. Desantis had the right to do it and did. That’s why I posted what I did.

johnlocke

Reaction score
How is this guy still here, seriously? I have never bitched about a single poster here and advocated for a response. but this is just getting old.

I understand having differing thoughts here but these damn snipes, baiting, and insults by an enemy of all that is good and just is not of value.

Fortunately, the likes of which are irrelevant in the long run as their brains have been crippled and reality will not permit them to continue.

aloyouis

at least generally aware
Reaction score
How is this guy still here, seriously?

I understand having differing thoughts here but these damn snipes, baiting, and insults by an enemy of all that is good and just is not of value.

Fortunately, the likes of which are irrelevant in the long run as their brains have been crippled and reality will not permit them to continue.
100% correct.

That is why we need to stay even keeled in response and not be dragged down by his snark. I am not going to allow it.

Providence Colt

Reaction score
Wow, I don't know how you manage to get away with this shit but it most certainly is getting old.
From the guy that said this:
First, I don't whine about anything and second, I could give 2 fucks what you think about anything, you're a pathetic human being (and that's being generous).

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I've said it before. So far when we've issued warnings, the only person who knows is the person being warned. So sometimes it may appear there is a lack of action.

But a line like that about letting the adults talk, I've seen used more and more from a number of people and it's condescending as fuck.

So I thought a public comment on it was warranted. Lines like that will not be tolerated.