Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

FJbZ6ToXoAI08KZ

Dew why just to make Brady look better. While putting down BB impact at same time
The article is preposterous. I was only posting because that is the pressure on Bill this off-season.

I wonder what the neighbors bring to the pot-luck mixer? Maybe a green bean casserole with funyuns for a little crunch?

I suppose I can't begrudge him the security, but........for that kind of scratch you'd think he'd have a little more land. When I buy a 15K sq. ft. mansion I don't plan
to be able to see into my neighbor's windows unless my neighbor is Gal Gadot.

This will be a nice stepping-stone house for them to an incan-inspired ziggurat on a private island in the tropics equipped with attack drones and a Tiger sanctuary.

Also, I can't believe the level of detail in that link. I would not want those fuckers on my trail.

I wonder what the neighbors bring to the pot-luck mixer? Maybe a green bean casserole with funyuns for a little crunch?

wouldn't it be a hoot if Mrs Shula brought Mercury Morris to a TFB yard party? :p

Also, I can't believe the level of detail in that link. I would not want those fuckers on my trail.
I'm pretty sure The Daily Mail has resources defo in MI-5, not to mention The Mossad, top sources in the outgoing cyber-attacking armies of China, Taiwan, Russia, and Turkey

don't get me started on the remaining in-place fully-staffed, functioning spy network of Jeffrey Epstein

Tom Brady's retirement mansion revealed: NFL GOAT and his supermodel wife paid $17m for plot on Miami's exclusive Indian Creek island near Ivanka and Jared and are building a new eco-mansion after demolishing old one​

also...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @ "eco MANSION". talk about calling a housewife a "domestic engineer". holy euphemism, batman!

wouldn't it be a hoot if Mrs Shula brought Mercury Morris to a TFB yard party? :p

I'm pretty sure The Daily Mail has resources defo in MI-5, not to mention The Mossad, top sources in the outgoing cyber-attacking armies of China, Taiwan, Russia, and Turkey

don't get me started on the remaining in-place fully-staffed, functioning spy network of Jeffrey Epstein

Oh, I'm all over that story. The approximately value of the Epstein sex tapes is estimated to be several bazillion and they are hidden in
an underground titanium bunker with security devices that would blow the Mission Impossible team into a red mist if they
got within a quarter mile of it.

Imagine the quandary of being able to watch the tapes to identify the famous pervs, but, knowing if you did watch them then you'd be
almost as sick as the actual diddlers.

I wouldn't be shocked if there are films in there of Merc treating the ever-classy Mrs. Shula like an amusement park ride.

:hump: :eek1::eeek:

Tom Brady's retirement mansion revealed: NFL GOAT and his supermodel wife paid $17m for plot on Miami's exclusive Indian Creek island near Ivanka and Jared and are building a new eco-mansion after demolishing old one​

also...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 @ "eco MANSION". talk about calling a housewife a "domestic engineer". holy euphemism, batman!
Excuse me Im a domestic goddess just saying 😂 ;)

~Dee~

Brady's highfalutin entrepreneurship is boring already.
Meh. I mean who cares? The guy is going to be an enterprise unto himself just like Jordan. Not on the same level obviously as Jordan is in a class all his own but Brady has the winning, looks and super model wife to do anything he wants.

Back