Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

OP
OP
HSanders

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score

Tom Brady's retirement mansion revealed: NFL GOAT and his supermodel wife paid $17m for plot on Miami's exclusive Indian Creek island near Ivanka and Jared and are building a new eco-mansion after demolishing old one​

also...不不不不不不 @ "eco MANSION". talk about calling a housewife a "domestic engineer". holy euphemism, batman!

Hawg73

Mediocre with flashes of brilliance
Reaction score
wouldn't it be a hoot if Mrs Shula brought Mercury Morris to a TFB yard party? :p

I'm pretty sure The Daily Mail has resources defo in MI-5, not to mention The Mossad, top sources in the outgoing cyber-attacking armies of China, Taiwan, Russia, and Turkey

don't get me started on the remaining in-place fully-staffed, functioning spy network of Jeffrey Epstein

Oh, I'm all over that story. The approximately value of the Epstein sex tapes is estimated to be several bazillion and they are hidden in
an underground titanium bunker with security devices that would blow the Mission Impossible team into a red mist if they
got within a quarter mile of it.

Imagine the quandary of being able to watch the tapes to identify the famous pervs, but, knowing if you did watch them then you'd be
almost as sick as the actual diddlers.

I wouldn't be shocked if there are films in there of Merc treating the ever-classy Mrs. Shula like an amusement park ride.

:hump: :eek1::eeek:

deec77

Reaction score

Tom Brady's retirement mansion revealed: NFL GOAT and his supermodel wife paid $17m for plot on Miami's exclusive Indian Creek island near Ivanka and Jared and are building a new eco-mansion after demolishing old one​

also...不不不不不不 @ "eco MANSION". talk about calling a housewife a "domestic engineer". holy euphemism, batman!
Excuse me Im a domestic goddess just saying ;)

~Dee~

Mazz22

Always and forever the GOAT TB12
Reaction score
Brady's highfalutin entrepreneurship is boring already.
Meh. I mean who cares? The guy is going to be an enterprise unto himself just like Jordan. Not on the same level obviously as Jordan is in a class all his own but Brady has the winning, looks and super model wife to do anything he wants.

crawhammer

Assclown
Reaction score
Meh. I mean who cares? The guy is going to be an enterprise unto himself just like Jordan. Not on the same level obviously as Jordan is in a class all his own but Brady has the winning, looks and super model wife to do anything he wants.
Jordan has a much broader appeal / marketplace. Brady's marketing to the upper classes exclusively. Except for the Subway connection. I'm not necessarily faulting him for it, and sure, unless he's carving up defenses, I'm not really that interested either.

PatsFan09

Done. And. Done.
Reaction score
Yeah, Brady isnt someone who can sell stuff to the masses. As much as he is the GOAT, he doesnt have the personality that draws people in. Peyton has that huge advantage over him commercially.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
HSanders

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Brady taking a not-so-veiled shot at Josh Allen is hilarious

FTo2ZxIUsAEkkwN

Roberto71

Reaction score
Brady is right quite frankly, Allen has done jack shit. As good as he is, he has not brought the Bills to the big dance. He has to do that, win the Lombardi and do it multiple times to think he's in the same stratosphere as Tom.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Brady is right quite frankly, Allen has done jack shit. As good as he is, he has not brought the Bills to the big dance. He has to do that, win the Lombardi and do it multiple times to think he's in the same stratosphere as Tom.
And there's a mean point here. Regardless of where we all are in our late career thoughts on TFB. we still have to think of him in stratosphereic terms

Last edited: