Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

I guess this ia a hurricane watch, perhaps to soon to be labled a warning (though I'm no expert on the exact difference), But it appears that at 8: 30 on the 27th of September, that hurricane Ian, now class III and still gaining strength, is headed straight at TompaBoy.

Cheers

The dude is all ferklempt over this Gizzy thing... When your head is not in the right place that can lead to injury. I saw he was grasping his shoulder after he got tackled on a play late in the game. To answer the next question, No I didn't watch the game I saw it on the game recap on YouTube.

The dude is all ferklempt over this Gizzy thing... When your head is not in the right place that can lead to injury. I saw he was grasping his shoulder after he got tackled on a play late in the game. To answer the next question, No I didn't watch the game I saw it on the game recap on YouTube.

He wasn't comfortable at all. That right shoulder got slammed into the turf and he was at it a lot on the sidelines afterward.

Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 14.57.51.png

Screenshot 2022-10-03 at 14.58.17.png

Somewhere, Ed Reed is saying 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

a-the-hell-MEN

z0inks says:
October 14, 2022 at 2:09 pm
It’s hilarious that Jarret was flagged but not fined…and Brady was fined but not flagged.
This is the NFL’s way of admitting that Jerome Boger screwed up in the worst way possible by calling a roughing penalty where there was none while turning a blind eye to the blatant personal foul that occurred right in front of him.
For years Jerome Boger has been recognized as the most bumbling and incompetent referee in the NFL ranks…but year after year, the league keeps bringing him back to make the same appalling, mind-numbing mistakes and influencing the outcomes of games with his incompetence.
But it’s all about player safety and the integrity of the game…right?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Brady lost to a Pickett/Trubisky led Steelers team who ran only for 77 yards!

Fuggin’ hilarious!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

👏
only quibble...he says tb became that way in tampa. i say he was becoming that way in n.e., leading to his wanting and getting out. the 2018 season transition to more run/play defense culminating in the sb won the same way was probably the final blow.
Last night on Early Edition Phil Perry said nearly the same thing. Curran and Kusnierek were bemoaning the recent transformation of Brady into a whining, bitching diva. Perry contended that the whining, bitching Brady is what we saw here in 2019. I agree.

Back