Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

Brady got sacked in his marriage. Now holds the record for most sacked QB ☕

this am on espn radio, they were talking about how tb was dirting balls with no pressure, should have been picked like 3 times, "OMG HE'S NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS!!11!!11" i'm in my car thinking, "tell me you never watched the 2019 patriots without telling me you didn't watch the 2019 patriots."

this am on espn radio, they were talking about how tb was dirting balls with no pressure, should have been picked like 3 times, "OMG HE'S NEVER BEEN LIKE THIS!!11!!11" i'm in my car thinking, "tell me you never watched the 2019 patriots without telling me you didn't watch the 2019 patriots."

I used to chuckle when every time Brady threw a dart at his receiver's feet it would be interpreted as GOAT move by the GOAT, because "he put that ball in a spot where only his guy could catch it". This cliche was somewhere near the top of the excuses used by the media to try and build a human being into a God that walks amongst us.

It completely ignores the fact that many of those throws were uncatchable, period. Watching that game last night was nostalgic and took me back to 2019, for sure. It was like seeing a QB
with Tourette's syndrome.

I don't mean to seem mean, but seeing Brady come unhinged is kind of beautiful, really.

His death spiral as an NFL player seems to be happening in slow-motion, so everyone can savor it.

I don't mean to seem mean, but seeing Brady come unhinged is kind of beautiful, really.

His death spiral as an NFL player seems to be happening in slow-motion, so everyone can savor it.
i am enjoying it because he tantrumed his way through 2018- 2019 and has acted like a petty bitch afterwards(retiring and ignoring the pats, etc). had he just left and this was happening, i'd likely feel bad for him.

Brady's answer to BB's compliments

FhDESvaWQAIuOY7

Brady's answer to BB's compliments

FhDESvaWQAIuOY7
That’s good to hear Chevss. It does seem like any rift has been healed and it probably started when the Bucs played here last season and Bill went into the Bucs lockerroom afterward and they talked for a long time. You get the feeling from Toms's comments on preparation etc that he misses that aspect big time. He’s seeing how it is on other teams, the work and preparation that Bill”s teams always had done, is just not replicated elsewhere.

It's nice to read such great comments by Brady and Bill. I agree that I think everything was wiped away after the game last year. I am glad as these two accomplished way too much for there not to be a reconciliation.

Back