Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

Roberto71

Reaction score
Tom is going to take a huge financial hit no matter how wealthy he is now.

Between Brady’s divorce from Gisele Bundchen, how quickly she moved on to a new man, the friends he lost as a result and the drama surrounding the new girl he’s linked to – it has been one thing after another.

This week, the tough times continued.

Beleaguered cryptocurrency exchange FTX is currently embroiled in a lawsuit that essentially accuses it of being a Ponzi scheme. Brady, among others, stands accused of “funneling investors into the FTX Ponzi scheme, and promoting and substantially assist in the sale of the (accounts), which are unregistered securities.”

In addition to this lawsuit, FTX’s pending bankruptcy will likely render all stockholders’ shares fully or nearly worthless.

That means Brady’s 1.1 million common shares of FTX, which were worth a fortune when the company was valued at around $32 billion roughly a year ago, are going to be worth peanuts by the time everything is settled in court many years from now.

Obviously Brady has earned a lot of money throughout his career, even though he didn’t actually cross the $20 million annual player salary mark until 2019.

But this would be a massive financial disaster for anyone – no matter how rich they are.

His next move will see him looking for a big payday. A related article to the one above suggests the Raiders are a real strong favourite now.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score

Mazz22

Always and forever the GOAT TB12
Reaction score
Brady really needs to choose his next team carefully. He needs the best Oline he can find.

John Locke

Bringing Light and Justice to the World
Reaction score
My best friend has said that to me more than once.

She'd say, "Yes, I love you. Now go away so I can miss you."

:wuv:

OK.

:party::thumb:

I see @Mazz22 just laughed at this.

Thank you.

I've been away for about 12 hours saving the world.

My best friend Jo still doesnt miss me.

Has this been enough time for you guys to miss me or am I doing that premature thing again? 😅

Nobody ever gives me the damn rules. Probably cuz I would have no interest in following them anyway.

So, miss me yet, or should I go take a long walk off a short pier and come back and report my findings of that endeavor?

:shrug-n2:

🤪

Mazz22

Reaction score
I see @Mazz22 just laughed at this.

Thank you.

I've been away for about 12 hours saving the world.

My best friend Jo still doesnt miss me.

Has this been enough time for you guys to miss me or am I doing that premature thing again? 😅

Nobody ever gives me the damn rules. Probably cuz I would have no interest in following them anyway.

So, miss me yet, or should I go take a long walk off a short pier and come back and report my findings of that endeavor?

:shrug-n2:

🤪
You're always missed even if gone for just a minute. ;)

I think Rodgers plays this game with GB every day.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
Last edited:

Mazz22

Reaction score
Brady coming back is gaining steam. I don't see it but fix the OL and get a WR1 and I wouldn't hate it.

View: https://twitter.com/mikekadlick/status/1616591962454503425

I agree. Why not? For one season anything can happen. I don't think Brady wants to be in cold weather again though if I had to guess and if he is serious about contending he should stay in the NFC. Much easier path.

Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
NFC definitely is way to go. Do I want him with us, no. We need so many things to fix and the money should go there not a good portion to one player regardless who he is. IMHO

king of kings

All Hail
Reaction score
NFC definitely is way to go. Do I want him with us, no. We need so many things to fix and the money should go there not a good portion to one player regardless who he is. IMHO
It makes no sense. To waste a lot of cap space. Just to please fair weather fans & pink hats .OC, Tackle & WR is a more important priority .

Mazz22

Reaction score
It makes no sense. To waste a lot of cap space. Just to please fair weather fans & pink hats .OC, Tackle & WR is a more important priority .
It wouldn't be for that reason. It would be to sell tickets and TV deals.