Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

So how many of y'all miss Tom now more than ever?
A lot of you look stupid reading back in the thread except my girl @Mazz22 aka amfootball

Considering that Brady was conspiring to join Miami when he was still a Patriot, fuck ‘em.

Or do you like to ignore that well known fact?
I'd also mention he didn't end up in Miami either way so getting mad at a scenario that never happened is kind weak. The Miami owner is a Michigan alum and a close friend so if one of my friends wanted me to join their team I would've considered it(unless it was the Jete)
Also he was the longest tenured Patriot
and of course we know how important he was for the success here so with him retired now I think we can all appreciate the legend of Tom Brady

I'd also mention he didn't end up in Miami either way so getting mad at a scenario that never happened is kind weak. The Miami owner is a Michigan alum and a close friend so if one of my friends wanted me to join their team I would've considered it(unless it was the Jete)
Also he was the longest tenured Patriot
and of course we know how important he was for the success here so with him retired now I think we can all appreciate the legend of Tom Brady
We can.
But you can’t make the claim that the Patriots screwed him over when he was actively looking to get out of dodge.

not news but a random thought.
i believe from these past 4 years that people who are "tb is god and the reason for everything" give bb little to no credit for anything. meanwhile,the rest of us who think bb played a very important part in tb being who he was are considered to be heretics by those people. it's funny how it's almost a political-like paradigm. the one person is infalliable and never did anything wrong and if you feel differently you hate him,etc. vs. they are both the goat and made each other better is considered a ridiculous position. and i think a lot of pats fans feel that way(the latter) but we are viewed as nuts. it's like a segment of pats fans have turned into/been revealed as midgars. it sucks.

Tom Brady reportedly believes Gisele was cheating for a long time​

February 28, 2024
by Steve DelVecchio
Read 9 Comments
Tom Brady and Gisele take a selfie

Gisele Bundchen and her boyfriend recently went public with their relationship, but Tom Brady reportedly believes his ex-wife was cheating on for quite some time.

Gisele and her children were photographed with jiu-jitsu instructor Joaquin Valente in Costa Rica in November 2022, which was a month after Brady and Bundchen announced that they had finalized their divorce. Gisele and Valente were said to be friends at the time. PEOPLE confirmed recently that the friendship has since turned into a romantic relationship, as Gisele and Valente have been dating since June 2023.

Brady is not buying that timeline, according to multiple reports. Sources from Brady’s side told TMZ earlier this month that they believe Gisele has been dating Valente since 2021.

The Daily Mail was told the same for a story that was published on Saturday.

“If (Bundchen) wants to have people think she has been dating Joaquim only since June, so be it, but they have been together longer and they aren’t taking it slow. Tom has accepted it,” a source told the Daily Mail.

The same source said Brady believes Valente is a “good guy” and knows he has to accept the relationship since Valente will be spending time with Brady and Gisele’s two children.

Gisele has yet to directly respond to any of the talk that she began dating Valente well before her divorce from Brady.

There have been rumblings for several months that Brady is dating a supermodel. Gisele was said to be unhappy with the relationship at one point.

A lot of marriages end long before the ink is dry and the divorce is final. To me, there is nothing to this story unless Tom or Gisele speak about it, publicly. Personally, I hope neither of them do. It's beneath anyone to feel they have to.

Tom Brady reportedly believes Gisele was cheating for a long time​

February 28, 2024
by Steve DelVecchio
Read 9 Comments
Tom Brady and Gisele take a selfie

Gisele Bundchen and her boyfriend recently went public with their relationship, but Tom Brady reportedly believes his ex-wife was cheating on for quite some time.

Gisele and her children were photographed with jiu-jitsu instructor Joaquin Valente in Costa Rica in November 2022, which was a month after Brady and Bundchen announced that they had finalized their divorce. Gisele and Valente were said to be friends at the time. PEOPLE confirmed recently that the friendship has since turned into a romantic relationship, as Gisele and Valente have been dating since June 2023.

Brady is not buying that timeline, according to multiple reports. Sources from Brady’s side told TMZ earlier this month that they believe Gisele has been dating Valente since 2021.

The Daily Mail was told the same for a story that was published on Saturday.

“If (Bundchen) wants to have people think she has been dating Joaquim only since June, so be it, but they have been together longer and they aren’t taking it slow. Tom has accepted it,” a source told the Daily Mail.

The same source said Brady believes Valente is a “good guy” and knows he has to accept the relationship since Valente will be spending time with Brady and Gisele’s two children.

Gisele has yet to directly respond to any of the talk that she began dating Valente well before her divorce from Brady.

There have been rumblings for several months that Brady is dating a supermodel. Gisele was said to be unhappy with the relationship at one point.
WGAF?

Back