Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

Roberto71

Reaction score

Well you've found the reason for my recent dislike of him. He promised me a prime investment in TB12 and I believed him. He took my money and ran and now he's laughing at me.

OP
OP
HSanders

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score
Matt Cassel has been on "good morning football" yesterday and today. he straight up said that la giz "won't let tb play until he's 50"...🤣

Big/Sky/Fly

We're All In This Psyop Together...
Reaction score
TB12 Avocado Icecream. He should be cornering that market...he'd at least look genuine doing that.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score

ParanoidPatriot

Reaction score
Welker put in a good word for him...
And he wanted the Saints but Brees came back and that ended that team.
The truth is that the GOAT offered his services to several teams and there was only one taker.
That was said by TFB himself.

TyLawsPick6

Reaction score
Pussywhipped is right.

Anyone not seeing how Brady changed who he was when he met Giselle with him trying to be the man of the house to catch up to her world stardom, is blind as a bat.

It's literally the root cause as to what forced BB and Kraft to finally walk. And, only the team and those players know the unnecessary drama.

TyLawsPick6

Reaction score
He has done more than one Subway commercial. I don't think that he said that in each commercial.
But Subway thought it was a good idea to pay someone to say " I don't eat this shit, but it's really great".
It's still phoney on his part.
Of course it's phony. The last thing people from Boston want in an athlete is a primadonna phony from California and that's what he turned into. And that doesn't even count the weirdness and creepy antics on the back end of it, namely his Facebook documentary and constant passive-aggressive behavior acting like someone in their teens or early 20s.

Guerrero claims BB "didn't evolve" and I would say Brady regressed an adult, not acting his age.

OP
OP
HSanders

HSanders

I back Mac
Reaction score

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
And, only the team and those players know the unnecessary drama.
Wait if what you say is true and you somehow also know the unecessary drama, then wait, you must be the real tylawpick6. :smilies-11117:

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
Hypothetical:

You're the person who Mike Evans gave the ball to and you realize how important it is to Brady. Do you hold out for a bunch of stuff or give it back immediately realizing he will want it?

Personally, I would give it back immediately and hope that the team makes it good.

I did like that the guy who got the ball and gave it back only wanted one thing, a round of golf with Brady.