Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

Well you've found the reason for my recent dislike of him. He promised me a prime investment in TB12 and I believed him. He took my money and ran and now he's laughing at me.

Matt Cassel has been on "good morning football" yesterday and today. he straight up said that la giz "won't let tb play until he's 50"...🤣

Pussywhipped is right.

Anyone not seeing how Brady changed who he was when he met Giselle with him trying to be the man of the house to catch up to her world stardom, is blind as a bat.

It's literally the root cause as to what forced BB and Kraft to finally walk. And, only the team and those players know the unnecessary drama.

He has done more than one Subway commercial. I don't think that he said that in each commercial.
But Subway thought it was a good idea to pay someone to say " I don't eat this shit, but it's really great".
It's still phoney on his part.
Of course it's phony. The last thing people from Boston want in an athlete is a primadonna phony from California and that's what he turned into. And that doesn't even count the weirdness and creepy antics on the back end of it, namely his Facebook documentary and constant passive-aggressive behavior acting like someone in their teens or early 20s.

Guerrero claims BB "didn't evolve" and I would say Brady regressed an adult, not acting his age.

And, only the team and those players know the unnecessary drama.
Wait if what you say is true and you somehow also know the unecessary drama, then wait, you must be the real tylawpick6. :smilies-11117:

Hypothetical:

You're the person who Mike Evans gave the ball to and you realize how important it is to Brady. Do you hold out for a bunch of stuff or give it back immediately realizing he will want it?

Personally, I would give it back immediately and hope that the team makes it good.

I did like that the guy who got the ball and gave it back only wanted one thing, a round of golf with Brady.

Hypothetical:

You're the person who Mike Evans gave the ball to and you realize how important it is to Brady. Do you hold out for a bunch of stuff or give it back immediately realizing he will want it?

Personally, I would give it back immediately and hope that the team makes it good.

I did like that the guy who got the ball and gave it back only wanted one thing, a round of golf with Brady.
I would give it back. And I would do it if it wasn't Brady and was Brees or Peyton. Too big of a milestone to take the ball hostage IMO.

Brady:

"Always fun talking to you (Jim Gray) on a Monday after winning. Especially fun after we beat the Colts, which we've done a pretty good job of that lately," he said. "I think I've beat the Colts the last nine times I've played 'em, so...it was great to win in Indy. It turns out that horseshoe on their helmet isn't as lucky as it seems, which really sucks for them but not for us."

Brady:

"Always fun talking to you (Jim Gray) on a Monday after winning. Especially fun after we beat the Colts, which we've done a pretty good job of that lately," he said. "I think I've beat the Colts the last nine times I've played 'em, so...it was great to win in Indy. It turns out that horseshoe on their helmet isn't as lucky as it seems, which really sucks for them but not for us."
now imagine what bb would say to him if he were still in n.e.....🤣

Back