Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

It's trolling. Just make sure you can take it as well as you can give it.

Mac Jones stat line from yesterday: 14 for 32, 145 yards, 2 picks. Ouch.
What has this got to do with Mac Jones?! Classic whataboutery.....always the hallmark of a blatant troll. And again, everything said about Brown is a FACT. You might just want to look up the definition and engage that pea brain of yours.

We're discussing Brown here. Stick to the subject, there's a good girl.

What has this got to do with Mac Jones?! Classic whataboutery.....always the hallmark of a blatant troll. And again, everything said about Brown is a FACT. You might just want to look up the definition and engage that pea brain of yours.

We're discussing Brown here. Stick to the subject, there's a good girl.
Mac's stats are a fact too. And you brought Brady and his wife into the AB discussion so ...

You’re too much of a troll to answer a legitimate question. No wonder so many have you on ignore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Your question is trolling.

Wow Mazz, I didn't think you were a bitch like this. what the fuck are you even here for? From what I've been reading literally no one likes you. Maybe you're used to that in your life and think it's normal. fyi, it's not.

Just remember posts like these trolling Brady when you get upset on the main forum.
Please pretend none of that happened.

Please. I want to see how far your cognitive dissonance goes. :coffee:

You can't build a strawman big enough to deflect Antonio Brown being a shit person.
Honestly Tommy, I could care less. I don't watch the NFL or any pro sport for that matter on a moral soap box. I watch because I love the game and the athletic competition. It's not like the Pats haven't had their share of dirt bags. I mean let's be real, AB has nothing on Hernandez.

Honestly Tommy, I could care less. I don't watch the NFL or any pro sport for that matter on a moral soap box. I watch because I love the game and the athletic competition. It's not like the Pats haven't had their share of dirt bags. I mean let's be real, AB has nothing on Hernandez.

Wow.....you shit on the team you say you support just to engage in a whataboutery deflection of criticism against Brady's team and the fact Brady himself has embraced a known POS like Antonio Brown....A player who even Arians quite clearly did not want and wanted to can him the second he put a foot wrong and was seemingly overruled by the Snake Oil Salesman Supreme.

Wow.....you shit on the team you say you support just to engage in a whataboutery deflection of criticism against Brady's team and the fact Brady himself has embraced a known POS like Antonio Brown....A player who even Arians quite clearly did not want and wanted to can him the second he put a foot wrong and was seemingly overruled by the Snake Oil Salesman Supreme.
YOU have the issue with AB. Sorry that I don't share your same level of moral superiority when it comes to the NFL - a league full of dirt bags - some of who have played for the Pats.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tom Brady in his division<br><br>2001🏆<br>2002 ❌ - Still led NFL in TDs<br>2003🏆<br>2004🏆<br>2005🏆<br>2006🏆<br>2007🏆<br>2008 ❌ - Torn ACL<br>2009🏆<br>2010🏆<br>2011🏆<br>2012🏆<br>2013🏆<br>2014🏆<br>2015🏆<br>2016🏆<br>2017🏆<br>2018🏆<br>2019🏆<br>2020❌ - Still won SB<br>2021🏆 <a href="https://t.co/fHp7N4v1LG">pic.twitter.com/fHp7N4v1LG</a></p>&mdash; B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1475559652888821763?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">December 27, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Ok so instead of just celebrating another division title for Brady. You had to take a shot at BB with that post.
I was asked a trolling true or false question so I responded with one of my own.

BB has done a great job this year. Even with conservative playcalling. My expectations was for them to compete for a playoff spot.
I agree. He has done a very good job especially with a rookie QB. IMO, McDaniels had one of his best seasons. I think the play calling at times was conservative but it is clear Mac is not ready to put the team on his back so really good job from McD. Could potentially land him a HC position. Jags are interviewing both Leftwich and Bowles from Tampa among other coaches. I hope Bowles leaves. I did not see McD listed.

Last edited:
Jones has exceeded everyone expectations. Hes in a bad rookie slump now. We will see if he breaks out of it against Jags.

Brady now gets his chance to be HC Sunday. Arians just tested postive for covid.
Brady doesn't need his chance to be HC Sunday. He's been the HC, GM, offensive coordinator and anything else he wants to be since his first minute in TB. Arians and whoever has been the GM there have been emasculated, de-nutted, de-dicked and pissed upon by Tompa Boy and Dr, Quack, aka Guerrero all along. The rest of the team, all of Tampa/St. Pete and the state of Florida will have no idea they're missing, since they've been missing for 2 years. Tompa Boy and Wittle Gwonkie had their feelings hurt by Bill the Meanie: translation: Bill the Meanie refused to let them take over as they have in Tampa. And before the Tompa Boy rumpswabs counter with the whining "If Brady and Gronk took over maybe NE wins another one!" BS, no. At least for me, it's no, don't want it.

Last edited:
Back