Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

No he’s dreamy, well at least my daughter thinks so, I may be a bit to old for him but that’s ok my hubby is dreamy as well.

~Dee~

Last edited:
What happened to the highest powered offense in NFL history in the SB in 2007?

A better offense than TB last year.

Oh, that’s right. A defense crushed it.

And the TB defense was just as responsible for the SB win last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Tampa's offense was way better last year than we were in 2007. Tampa actually had legit TEs, one of which dominated the SB who used to play for us and a legit run game.

I gave the defense credit for shutting down Mahomes and not losing the game like our defense did to Eli.

You are actually making my point. Lol

It's not trolling when they do it.

That is really cool. Nice to see Brady able to interact with the fans again. They never got a chance to thank him up close last year.

Just look at the list of names on that list? Top tier, blue chip players yet all we get is "we can't afford top players because of the cap." Such complete nonsense. Bill's approach is to always go mid-tier and value depth over super stars. That only works when you have a QB like Brady because the players are mid-tier and the QB has to compensate so much.

It was SO easy for Brady last year. He got his first SB blowout because he finally had an offense where he could just slice and dice all game and go deep and get PI calls because his receives are elite and then just run the clock out in the middle of the third. And he had a defense that for once could truly get after the QB and humiliate the best QB in the game but yet sacks are overrated and not a real stat? WUT?
Yeppers. We are all well aware that all six Pats CHIPS were just Tom compensating for his mediore shit teamates. Nothing new here.

Cheers

Still the best.

I just learned about the existence of a show entitled "Tommy and Gronky." Check it out, It's REALLY CUTE!!!

Has Tom turned into a phoney? He's doing the Subway commercials but says he eats very little bread.

Has Tom turned into a phoney? He's doing the Subway commercials but says he eats very little bread.doesn’t eat bread or any processed food ie sandwich meat.... I’m not going to lie neither do I. I don’t eat subway anymore and haven’t in about 10 years. Is he a phoney perhaps but I’m gonna go with
I'm going to say it’s less about the bread then about processed ie sandwich meat. I also try to eat neither. I try mostly to not eat processed food ie sandwich meat over fresh baked bread which I do make so.... not sure about Phoney as much as hypocrite.... but really don’t care one way or the other...

~Dee~

Back