Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

I still believe that - the Patriot Way was the Brady way. I just took it off my avatar. I have never been disingenuous with my fandom for Brady and belief that he was the one most responsible for the dynasty. It's just most here can't seem to handle it and resort to trolling and name calling.

Perhaps because everyone in the world knows that it was primarily BB who instilled the Patriots way? Literally every player and ex player has said so.
Troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Perhaps because everyone in the world knows that it was primarily BB who instilled the Patriots way? Literally every player and ex player has said so.
Troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
No Brady = No Patriot Way. Everyone knows this and has proven since he left ...

Is there something going on with the Patriots? Matthew Slater hints at a potential ‘splinter’

The problem with that statement. Its goes against No one bigger then the team. BB holds Every one accoutable on & off the field.
And no one believed that or preached that more than Brady ... that is the point I am making. He was the leader of the Patriot Way from his play on the field to his below market contracts.

Belichick heaps praise on Brady, plans on watching QB's docuseries

Bill Belichick must have been in a good mood Tuesday morning, because he fielded a question about Tom Brady with open arms.B

The New England Patriots head coach was asked on WEEI's "The Greg Hill Show" if he's been able to watch "Man in the Arena," an ESPN+ documentary series co-produced by Brady that dives deep into the quarterback's 10 Super Bowl appearances with the Patriots and Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

"I haven’t, but I am sure Tom did a great job, like he always does," Belichick said. "He was such a centerpiece in obviously all those games. I can’t wait to see it."

Belichick is a little preoccupied to be watching a 10-part documentary series, but apparently he'll carve out some time (likely in the offseason) to watch Brady's take on the Patriots' incredible two-decade run.

"I definitely will (watch it) and as I have said many times, nobody deserves more credit for our success here than Tom does," Belichick said. "He’s a great player, great person, great leader."

Belichick then called his former quarterback the greatest offensive player in NFL history.

No Brady = No Patriot Way. Everyone knows this and has proven since he left ...

Is there something going on with the Patriots? Matthew Slater hints at a potential ‘splinter’

Complete BS and I suspect you know this deep down. And Slater is in no way shape or form saying there is a problem in the team. Read the article in full. You would want to be a troll to take what Slater said as a hint of a possible problem. Slater only a couple of weeks back said what marked this year out more than any other was the quality of players in the locker room and how together the team and coaches are this season. Now if you really wanted to be a troll, you can say that Slater is saying the atmosphere in the LR is better in the post-Brady era.

But only trolls would behave like that. :coffee:

And no one believed that or preached that more than Brady ... that is the point I am making. He was the leader of the Patriot Way from his play on the field to his below market contracts.

He certainly did not preach this in the last couple of seasons he was with the team.....He turned into a bit of a twat and has continued that in Tampa.

Jones season is pretty much what I was expecting. He was the most NFL ready quarterback in the draft and McDaniels has done a great job with him. He has definitely hit a slump the last two games I think because of the weather mostly. I'm hoping in the off season he works on his arm strength 24 x 7. He just doesn't have an NFL caliber arm and that's a huge issue going forward.

I am not the biggest Arians fan but honestly the guy has done a great job from week 12 last year forward. He handed the offense over to Brady and that has made all the difference for them winning the super bowl last year and attempting to repeat this year.

One thing for sure has been cemented. Brady had great coaching New England but he was not dependent on it. He has proven that in spades in Tampa.
You almost sound like you almost really GAF.

10 receptions for 101 yards today.

How is Harry doing BTW?

Ehhh..........
:rofl:

JUst my math, not verified by someone smarter than me but, it seems a stunning 26.9 % of TFB's career passing yards, as of this moment, have been after age 40.

Cheers
Sounds about right. He has had some of his best seasons in his 40s. He just had his first back-to-back 40 TD seasons at ages 43/44.

Having a loaded offense with Playmakers does help. its Going to be interesting with only Evans , Fournette & Gronk heathy.
Sure but what he is doing in his mid-40s is surreal. I mean look at Big Ben this season. Eli who retired a few years ago. Rivers. Even Brees was a shell of himself the last 2 seasons and he had weapons galore.

Not that the bar was THAT high (LOL) but this is pretty awesome that it only took the GOAT 2 seasons to be the best QB in Bucs history.

Love the subtitle: Look no farther than the gaudy statistics, game-winning drives and glistening trophy.

Loved this line as well.
Brady will be making his 33rd start in the regular season. His .719 win percentage (23-9) is by far the best in team history.

View: https://twitter.com/TBTimes_Sports/status/1478413586376634377

Last edited:
Back