Random TB news that doesn't warrant a thread

Tom Shady...

More than you know. Here's a little taste of his behind the door shenanigans. Brady was dealing with Ross while he was still a Patriot to play and become a minority owner.
The plan was for Brady to join Sean Payton as HC and Vic Fangio as DC in Miami. (Payton in place ahead of time would be a Rooney Rule violation, btw.)
Stephen Ross was willing to pay whatever it cost.
Yes, BB knew tampering was going on and he did all he could to prevent it. :coffee:
Flores' lawsuit blew it all up.

Here's one story. Another is due to break any day now on MSN, possibly today. It will have more facts. This isn't over.

More than you know. Here's a little taste of his behind the door shenanigans. Brady was dealing with Ross while he was still a Patriot to play and become a minority owner.
The plan was for Brady to join Sean Payton as HC and Vic Fangio as DC in Miami. (Payton in place ahead of time would be a Rooney Rule violation, btw.)
Yes, BB knew tampering was going on and he did all he could to prevent it. :coffee:

Here's one story. Another is due to break any day now on MSN, possibly today. It will have more facts. This isn't over.

"Let's go Brady!!!!" or something like that.

:4321:

Jesus, honestly, WTF happened to this guy???

Jesus......this could get very ugly for Brady's reputation. Slippery is a mild word for him if true.

Jesus, honestly, WTF happened to this guy???

I don't know. It stinks to high heaven if it's true. He knows full well the Patriots rivalry with the Dolphins and the shit that Shula had thrown at Bill etc. That Brady would think this OK shows the contempt he has for the fans here.

he's turned into a prick, there's no other word for it. Somewhere from 2016? onwards he utterly changes. Mid-life crisis, whatever it was he changed completely. He became an egomaniac, wanted to be on the screen constantly with his documentaries and his social media presence. Someone also has told him he's very funny and Tom genuinely seems to believe he's hilarious and it's sad seeing his attempts at being a comedian.

I think Chevvs has discussed previously when all this started to unravel with the Jimmy G background stuff.

I don't know. It stinks to high heaven if it's true. He knows full well the Patriots rivalry with the Dolphins and the shit that Shula had thrown at Bill etc. That Brady would think this OK shows the contempt he has for the fans here.

he's turned into a prick, there's no other word for it. Somewhere from 2016? onwards he utterly changes. Mid-life crisis, whatever it was he changed completely. He became an egomaniac, wanted to be on the screen constantly with his documentaries and his social media presence. Someone also has told him he's very funny and Tom genuinely seems to believe he's hilarious and it's sad seeing his attempts at being a comedian.

I think Chevvs has discussed previously when all this started to unravel with the Jimmy G background stuff.
Is he not allowed to play where he wants? I mean the Fins just reloaded, plus he lives in FL. Why you think he owes the fans of NE anything is stunning. He helped deliver 6 rings. That really should be enough.

Is he not allowed to play where he wants? I mean the Fins just reloaded, plus he lives in FL. Why you think he owes the fans of NE anything is stunning. He helped deliver 6 rings. That really should be enough.
You just don't get it. you never will......

"...the Fins just reloaded...". Unsurprisingly, you misused the word "reloaded." "Reloaded" presupposes that they were recently "loaded", became "unloaded" and "just reloaded"... The Dolphins haven't been "loaded" for years, thus it isn't possible for them to have "just reloaded."

You do realize that idolatry is a mortal sin in Christianity, correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

What OTT fans like Mazz can't see is that, unlike Michael Jordan, Tom is actually very duplicitous. he is far too concerned about his public image and it stops him from saying what he really feels. Jordan never hid anything, if a player pissed him off he said it and I had to laugh when he was asked about the Pistons in 'The Last Dane' when he said 'Oh yeah, I hated them, to this day the hatred burns strong" :rofl: Jordan never put on a front. He smoked and gambled and never hid it. Bird was the same, always very honest.

Brady is like a political; spin doctor, you never know what he thinks. That dishonesty is blatant. As Skip and Shannon said on their show the other day, Brady in trying to be 'Mr Nice' has screwed himself a bit now with Arians. After praising Arians in the press, Bruce suddenly started appearing at practice and has now announced he'll be at practice every day giving 'advice' to Bowles and others. Now we know this is the LAST thing Brady wanted, he specifically un-retired on the understanding Arians would be there no more.

Just be honest Tom, say how you really feel. Nobody buys the PR BS that comes out of your mouth.

Last edited:
So much for Brady being carried by his defense in the post-season. BTW, Brady had 29 playoff games where his defense let up 20+ points. The most of any great QB by a ton.

Playoff record when opponent scores 20+ points
Brady: 18-11
Montana: 7-5
Elway: 7-7
Young: 4-5
Aikman: 3-5
Rodgers: 5-9
Brees: 5-9
Favre: 5-11
Staubach: 2-5
Roethlisberger: 3-10
Peyton: 3-11
Marino: 2-9
Bradshaw: 1-5

Being the usual fallacious poster as you are, I noticed that you haven’t posted what his record is when his team held the opponent to under 20 points.

Which completely invalidates your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

73fe8005ddc9da3a9ebe05dc50c983c8

Back