I am trying to find stats for Aiken..how many offensive snaps he has taken this year? Where oh where can I find such a thing? ( I tried googling...)

I know Boston.com gives this info a few days after the game and hooterbot posts it...

Anyone want to bet that the broadcasters will be openly rooting AGAINST the Pats that night?

I'm kind of thinking Don Shula won't be making an appearance then either.
It will probably be Archie Manning.

At any rate, you're probably right. America will be rooting for New Orleans though so in this instance, I have a much lesser problem with it. Although having it be against BB will likely inflate the hate.

so i just got my Pat Patriot winter hat and a ladies Wes Welker throwback jersey for my girlfriend, and as a bonus the Proshop sent me a Tom Brady, Randy Moss, and Jarod Mayo Upperdeck Cards. I was so happy that those came to, then I realized how much I miss being a kid.

so i just got my Pat Patriot winter hat and a ladies Wes Welker throwback jersey for my girlfriend, and as a bonus the Proshop sent me a Tom Brady, Randy Moss, and Jarod Mayo Upperdeck Cards. I was so happy that those came to, then I realized how much I miss being a kid.

You know what's cool? When you have your own kids, it starts all over again :)

Any advice on who to start this week at QB in my fantasy league?

I got Tony Romo who's goin up against Philly, and Matthew Stafford who's goin up against Seattle. Normally I'd just go with the better QB, but Romo's goin up against a good Philly team while Stafford's goin up against a crappy Seahawks team. Both are on the road as well.

Thoughts?

I love watching tv only to see a commercial come up that has 3 pills listed. Says if you have suffered from (insert list of awful things including death here) please call this number you may have a law suit on your hands.

What's great? I have been on all 3 pills. One I am currently taking WTF?

I love watching tv only to see a commercial come up that has 3 pills listed. Says if you have suffered from (insert list of awful things including death here) please call this number you may have a law suit on your hands.

What's great? I have been on all 3 pills. One I am currently taking WTF?

Didn't know you were such a ball player there, YAZ!:rolleyes:

Didn't know you were such a ball player there, YAZ!:rolleyes:

That one made me lose my mind. Before you get any thoughts my dermatologist put me on it lol But I had to stop because I literally lost myself and became this crazy crying freak. They then switched to Yazmin and now Ocella. All three. Really?!!?

That one made me lose my mind. Before you get any thoughts my dermatologist put me on it lol But I had to stop because I literally lost myself and became this crazy crying freak. They then switched to Yazmin and now Ocella. All three. Really?!!?

Do your own online research on this and stay away from those predatory lawyers looking for a class action lawsuit. You get almost nothing in them and piss away your chance to recover any real damages done to you. Good luck sweetie.:)

Do your own online research on this and stay away from those predatory lawyers looking for a class action lawsuit. You get almost nothing in them and piss away your chance to recover any real damages done to you. Good luck sweetie.:)

I'm sure I'm fine. But I don't know what half the shit they list on that commercial is anyway.

I'm sure I'm fine. But I don't know what half the shit they list on that commercial is anyway.

There is nothing worse than when they are trying to sell you a pill and then tell you about the possible side effects. This may cause nausea, diarrhea, headache, vomiting, bloody piss, purple sperm, back hair, snaggle teeth, and possibly two headed children if you are a woman. Oh please, can I have some of that!!!!!!!

There is nothing worse than when they are trying to sell you a pill and then tell you about the possible side effects. This may cause nausea, diarrhea, headache, vomiting, bloody piss, purple sperm, back hair, snaggle teeth, and possibly two headed children if you are a woman. Oh please, can I have some of that!!!!!!!

LOL yeah well it's one of the reasons I am quitting smoking. It doesn't help any of those especially since I am almost 30.

They have to list that stuff, even if it's only happened once out of a billion times.

:shrug:

Back