tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
You are coming down kinda hard on the guy considering he manipulated the pieces he had well enough to bring a championship home.

Okay fine. I give, you all win. Danny Ainge is a great GM.

Now tell me how I feel about Cassel.;)

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
Ungrateful? Wow. I don't see it that way. I'm merely saying I'm not buying any tickets to worship at an altar yet.:shrug:

The guy was Exec of the year and made a series of moves that transformed your team from the cellar to champions in one season....and your reaction is "he's not so great; if the guy whose pants he took down wasn't so lousy, he would be deserving of less credit...."

I dunno, I do quibble with his Posey decision this year (if it was his decision)....but I think he's a pretty damned good GM, and I do think that there's a wide gap between worship and saying that he's not a good GM or whatever you first said.

Costanza

I'm out there, baby!!!
Reaction score
I always mix up the names Ainge
AAFQ017~Danny-Ainge-Photofile-Posters.jpg

...with Aiello
danny_aiello_5132820.jpg

A slight difference, no?

JD10367

Reaction score
BOU is out of luck. Today, in the window of Newbury Comics, I saw a VPILF shirt with a pic of Palin. Sorry, dude....

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
The guy was Exec of the year and made a series of moves that transformed your team from the cellar to champions in one season....and your reaction is "he's not so great; if the guy whose pants he took down wasn't so lousy, he would be deserving of less credit...."

I dunno, I do quibble with his Posey decision this year (if it was his decision)....but I think he's a pretty damned good GM, and I do think that there's a wide gap between worship and saying that he's not a good GM or whatever you first said.

DS..I love your insane passion and insane hatred and I love all your threads and polls. We just don't see eye to eye on this. I think he is a decent GM who had a great year. Nothing more, nothing less.

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
Random thought: Need to step away from the computer for a little while....see ya all in a few days.

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
So I show up at CBS Scene tonight, bucket hat in hand, and not a single woman wanted to talk to me. :(

Now I'm back home drinking by myself. I don't understand what went wrong. :huh:

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
So I show up at CBS Scene tonight, bucket hat in hand, and not a single woman wanted to talk to me. :(

Now I'm back home drinking by myself. I don't understand what went wrong. :huh:
take the Planet Vow of Celibacy (PVOC) like I have and you won't have the heartache of miss trying to swing and then missing

see? :D

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
take the Planet Vow of Celibacy (PVOC) like I have and you won't have the heartache of miss trying to swing and then missing

see? :D

Now I see your strategy. You're hoping if you get everybody else to become celibate, that will leave all teh wimmenz for you.

RoadGrader

Pervertas Emeritus
Reaction score
Now I see your strategy. You're hoping if you get everybody else to become celibate, that will leave all teh wimmenz for you.
don't try too hard to "see" anything that rhymes or reasons w/ me kid ---- this is a random thought thread.....this is what I DO HERE.....ALL TEH TIME ---->random thoughts

think about it :spock: :Lecture:

and another thing, the weather men ALL SAID the Greater Boston area would have 3 days STRAIGHT OF TORRENTIAL RAINS and yet the RedSox are playing the MFYs as we speak so I would say F*** ALL the weather men but I can't being that I'm in a PVOC currently

Reaction score
* Dogs main source of ID is the pattern on their nose. I find this funny. Dont know why. I guess I have visions of them getting 'nose' printed at the police station.

* Schedule your Colonoscopy for the morning. The rest of the day will fly by.

* Bacardi and Diet Coke..gets the job done. :)

* If Clay Aiken and K.D Lang danced, who would lead? My money is on Ms Lang. And would we know the difference?

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
and another thing, the weather men ALL SAID the Greater Boston area would have 3 days STRAIGHT OF TORRENTIAL RAINS and yet the RedSox are playing the MFYs as we speak so I would say F*** ALL the weather men but I can't being that I'm in a PVOC currently

So you're saying if you weren't in this "PVOC", you'd be F***ing weather men?

WTF? "Ovah?"

chiefsgal*

broncos suck
Reaction score
how do they get the creme inside twinkies.....:shrug::jester: